Memory (part 46)

Lisa's pov

"Doctor please tell me what's Taehyung's problem!?" He breathed in and out and then said" miss.Lisa.  When Mr.Kim Taehyung is going to wake up he may loose his..... MEMORY."

He lowered his head. "What?" I said tearing up. Without knowing tears started rolling down in my cheeks. "But there is something that you can do to make his memories come ba--" "what is it?" I said interrupting him. "You have to help him remember everything like who are the people who will come to meet him or anyone else without many words for sort you have to remember him everything"

i breathed out in relief. At least i can make something to make tae remember. There is hope for him to remember again. "T-thank you doctor!" "Nothing miss.Lisa now you can leave."

I nodded stood up and bowed 90 degrees before saying"doctor may i go and see tae now?" "Umm okay.!"

I smiled and walked out of the room. Im walking towards taehyung's room. In that moment all the times we had together came into my mind.

How am i gonna explain to Minjae and EunMi this? I opened the door and saw Tae laying in the bed. I started tearing up but bite my lip to stop myself from crying.

I saw Tae opening his eyes slowly. I held his hand but ......... He took it back. I bite my lip harder and felt blood coming out from it.

I said"im sorry i have to go to the bathroom.okay?" He didn't respond but just gave me a nervous look.

I stood up and went to the bathroom of the hospital. I saw myself in the mirror. My lips were bleeding  tears can't stop from falling. I don't know why is this happening to my family.  God what did we do to deserve this?

I whipped my tears from falling and washed my face. My lips weren't bleeding anymore. I decide to be strong to help Tae.

There is a hope for him to remember again. I went to Tae's room and saw him watching toward the window. I sat in the corner of his bed but i saw him backing off from me. I stood up and he said"w-who are you?" I lowered my head and took a deep sight. "I-im your w-if-e."

I said still lowering my head. In the other side he was silent. Just looking at me in disbelieve. "Y-you don't reme-mber anything be-cause y-you were shot by a g-gun when you were going to your work. T-that's why you don't remember me." Still he was staying silent.

Maybe he want to stay alone now. I was making my way to the door tears forming in my eyes. "What's your name?"

I turned around still with teary eyes but smiled and said"Lisa! Kim Lisa"i turned around again and walked out of the room. I will call Bts. They have to know about this. I called them.

Taehyung's pov

"Lisa?" This name is really familiar to me but why can't i remember her face? Is she my wife for real? She even said Kim Lisa when she was about to walk out of the room.

Ughhh aaah my head. My head is hurting so bad. Aaahh. The doctor came in and saw me.

Lisa's pov
I told everything to bts and now they are in their way here.

After 30 minutes

I saw bts except jimin coming with..... ,Suzy Boki Eve with the KIDS,???Gery and Kelya?? "Lisa how is Taehyung now??" Jungkook asked. "H-he is okay."

I said smiling because Minjae and EunMi are here too. "Mommy where is daddy?" EunMi asked. "He is in t-the patient's room sweetie. He wasn't feeling good so he came here. "