You lied!

Lisa's pov

One week passed and now Taehyung is in our home. Idk he is misterous these days. I have been telling him about people he have to know but he still forget them.

And yesterday bts came and when i started telling tae for other people he have to know , bts started laughing silently but i saw them. Tae was laughing too. What the f***! Today bts will come again in our hou----

RINGGGGG

I went to open the door! I saw only jk there. "Hi kookie!" "Hi Lisa!" "Where are the others? Why is only you here?" "Oh Namjoon hyung and jin hyung had work to do in the company!" (Taehyung's company) "suga hyung didn't want to come cuz he wanted to sleep and Jimin hyung is with Sarah and his cute squishy fluffy boy! And I'M HEREE!" "Okay okay come inside."

He smiled and came. "Where is V hyung?" "Oh he is upstairs in our room!" "Is he sleeping?" "No no!" "Ok! I'll go upstairs then." "Okay!" WAIT! DO U WANT SOMETHING ---" "no no thank you!"

He went upstairs and i went to the kitchen to drink some water. Soon i went upstairs and as i was next to the door about to go inside the room i heard jk saying.

"Hyung don't do this to Lisa. She is really taking care of you i heard her crying yesterday before coming to you! And the day before yesterday too!"

What? What is this? What are they talking about? Without thinking anymore i went inside and they jumped like scaredy cats do when they see themselves in the mirror.

"What is all of this? Tae what are you doing to me? Jk what were u saying? Explain to me everything! " they stayed silent. "NOW!!"

Jk made eye contact with Tae and then breathed in and out. "Lisa--" "i will tell her!"

I saw tae holding jk arm to stop him! "I don't care who is gonna explain what is happening. I want to know only the true what is happening!" "Lisa i-i remember everything. I have been alright all these days but i acted like i didn't remember nothing and anyone!" "WHA--" "wait! This isn't all a lie cuz the first day and the second one i really didn't remember anything for real but then the boys helped me to remember and then i saw u taking a really good care of u and i wanted to stay a little bit more in your care! "

he chuckled and jk did the same. "Why did u lied to me? Huh? You think is funny to know that your husband lost his memories when in real he didn't forget anything and have been alright all this time!"

They lowered their heads and i started crying. "M-mian!" Taehyung said. "Mian Lisa!" Jk said.

I run in taehyung's direction and hugged him tight! "B-But thank you. T-Thank you for being alright now!"

He hugged me back and tighter and said" mian Jagi! I won't do it anymore." I let go of him and ....slapped him.... (Not too much) "yah what was this?" He said.

"This is for being an idiot and for playing with me all these days and this..." I kissed him. "..for being alright! But still u were you are and you will stay an idiot for the rest of your life. You own me soo much Mr.KIM TAEHYUNG. "

He chuckled and said "okay ma'am. And thank you for accepting my apology!" "Who told you i accepted it? Im still so angry at you! And u don't fuckin know what would have i done to you if this wasn't a white lie!"

I sat in the end of the bed. Jk cleared his throat. "Uh umm okay im going now! Goodbye!" I left him seen and taehyung waved at him. "Where are Minjae and EunMi?" Tae asked and i left him seen. "Jagiii!" Pretending like i heard nothing. "Aishhh... Yaaaah! Lisaaa!" "WHAT!!!" I yelled.

He 'stepped back' and like a little kid that his mother just shouted at him he said "where are Minjae and EunMi?" "SLEEPING!" I woke up from the bed and he held my arm. "Yahhh you said you forgave me!" "No i didn't said this!" "Yes u said it!" "No!" "Yes!" "No" "No!" Tae chuckled!

"Yah i meant Yes wait no ufff let go of me! Paboo!" He let go of me. I was about to go out of the room and i felt his hand around me and he jumped in the bed with me in his arms. "Yah yah yah! Let go! TAEEE! Yaaaah! You ..you yaah hahhahaha!"

He started tickling me. "Yahahahaha!st-jaahhahaha" he started laughing and he said "accept my apology if you want me to stop!" "No--- hahahahaha yaaah o-okhahahag!"

He stopped and said "what did you say?" *Breathing in and out! * "o-ok idi--" he kissed me.

I kissed him back and he said *between the kiss.* "i love u sooo much and im sorry again. I won't do it again."

HI YALL HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? IM SORRY I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY IN SCHOOL THESE DAYS! ❤💜😭 BYEEEE. I WILL TRY TO PUBLISH MORE IF I GET ANY CHANCE!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOCHIIIIIIIIII!❤️❤️❤️💋💜❤️💋💜