The truth of my halmoni?? ( part 20 )

Btw for them who doesn't know what does these words means

Dongsaeng- (noun) being, younger brother or younger sister( )

Noona-(noun) older sister ~used from males~ ( )

Unnie- (noun) older sister ~used from females~ ( )

Halmoni~(noun) grandmother ( ㅗ알 )

Hyung- (noun) older brother ( ㅗ영 )

Oppa~ (noun) a person who came into your life and changed your expectations about perfect man. ( )
~
~
~
   ;) Sorry now let's start the story

Taehyung's pov

These days that me and Lisa have been camping she isn't the Lisa i knew. She didn't talk to anyone and when she sleep she said"grandma stay with me." I don't know where is the Lisa i knew before i missed her so much.

Lisa's pov

These days some bad dreams came to my head all the night when i sleep. I dream about my grandma the last dream was that she started disappeared and said"Lisa live a good and happy life. Live with a happy family and don't turn your head in the past. Be strong and live healthily okay?" Her words started coming into my mind all the day.

Tomorrow we will go back home. Now the time is 19:30 pm.

Others were having fun playing games and i was thinking about my halmoni and her last words as i was holding that old picture that we found in that old house 3 days ago.

I felt Tae's hand in my shoulder. "Please Lisa can you come and play with us? I don't want to see you like this. Alone, talking to yourself and not passing the time with your family. "
I smile, nod and stand up to play with them.

Im not in good mood to play but i want to do this to make Tae and Minjae feel better and not feel sad for me.

Tae smiled and we started playing. We played for 3 hours and now the time is 21:13 .

Minjae fall asleep in Jimin's arms and Jimin sent him to his tent. We all went to our tents.

Tae said" Lisa please open with me tell me what make you feel this sad these days. Please tell me maybe i can help you pass it." I was nervous first but then i told him everything. About my dreams, for that picture for everything.

He understand me and said"okay Lisa when we get home you may ask your parents about your halmoni." I smiled and hugged him." Thank you Tae you helped me so much. I love you so much."" No Lisa i didn't do anything but btw i feel good now that i helped you. I love you too!" "Btw im sorry Tae we came here to make fun but instead this i ruined it and i made you feel bad. Im really sorry!" "No Lisa just while watching you and kissing you im so happy you didn't ruin anything Yagi and don't ever think this again okay? Now let's sleep." I nod and he kissed me then we fall asleep.

NEXT DAY

Today is the day we will go back home. Today is the day i will learn the truth for my halmoni.

We packed our things and got ready to go back home.

This is what i wore