Second baby??( Kim EunMi ) ( part 23 )

Lisa's pov

9 months passed and after some days i will give birth. I woke up from me bed and did my morning routine. I wore this

Soon i went downstairs and saw Minjae and Tae watching TV

Soon i went downstairs and saw Minjae and Tae watching TV. I joined and Minjae said"goodmorning mommy how are you today?" "Goodmorning Minjae im okay. Thank you and you? Are you feeling good?" "Yes." Tae said"morning Yagi. How are you and the baby? Is she okay?" ( yes she. The baby is a girl ) "yeah yeah it's okay. Did you two ate breakfast?" "No. We were waiting for you so we can eat together." Tae said. "Awww okay. Let's prepare some food.ummmm... Today i will cook something new that you two have ever eat." "Yeyyyyyy!" The two of them shouted. I went to the kitchen and Tae and Minjae were in the table watching me while cooking.

 I went to the kitchen and Tae and Minjae were in the table watching me while cooking

Korean spicy chicken and for desert this

Strawberry chocolate with marshmallows.
After i finished i server them to Minjae and Tae. Tae said" wait isn't this a korean spicy chicken?" "Yes it is." "But i have eaten before korean spicy chicken. It isn't something that i have ever ate before. ""Aishhhh but have you ever ate korean spicy chicken from me? You haven't ate it yet so just eat it and tell me how did it taste." "Okay okay." Tae said as he smiled. I was waiting for their opininon and i was looking with me widened eyes. Tae ate it and made a weird face. "I don't like it." He said. I saw him and said"what how can this happened this is the food that i can cook better then other foods." "I love it Yagi. I have ate spicy chicken before but they weren't this delicious as this spicy chicken that you made." I smiled and said"yessssss! I knew it." Minjae ate it all in 1 minute. "Mommy this is soooooo delicious." He said with his moth full with food. "Okay now let's eat the dessert. " i said. Tae's and Minjae's mouths were watering when they saw the desert. "Wooooooow this looks so good. Im so curious how does it taste." He said. "Okay eat now. "They ate all of them.

After we ate.

I was washing the dishes and then felt my belly hurting. It start hurting more as i can't move. I called" Taeeee Tae please came im giving birth." Soon i saw Tae running toward me. He got me bridal style and sent me to his car. I started shouting" aaaaaahhhhh Tae i can't hold it anymore." Tae hold my hand tight and said" Lisa please stay little bit more we are close to the hospital." I said"okay. Uhhh,uhhh,uhhh.... Aaaaahhh Tae are we there?" "yeah!" He said and got me bridal style and the doctor came with the nurses and took me away from Tae.

Taehyung's pov

They took Lisa to the operation room and i called the others. BTS our parents Noona,Eve,Jimin-hyung and Gery and Kelya. - Btw Boseok and Suzy are in New York and they are a couple now.- after some time they came with Minjae and we wait out for 3 hours. After 3hours dictor came out from the operation room and said "Who is mrs.Lisa's husband?" I said"i am!" "Congrats mr.Kim you became a daddy for the second time!" We all smiled happily and Minjae said" daddy does that mean that im not alone now? I have a little sister?" "Yes Minjae." "Yeyyyyyyy!" He started jumping and the doctor chuckled." Doctor can i meet Lisa now?" "Yes but don't stres her too much okay?" "Okay!" "Daddy can i come with you?" I saw the doctor and he nodded. Minjae hold my hand and said"let's go see mommy and my little sis. " "okay Minjae. Thank you so much doctor." I said and then bowed and we went to the room where Lisa was. She was staying in the bed and looking in the window next to her. She noticed us and smiled. "Hi Tae oppa. Hi Minjae." "Hi mommy how are you?" Minjae said." Im okay Minjae just a bit tired don't worry." She smiled and Minjae asked" mommy where is my little sis?" In that moment the nurse came in with the baby in her arms. She gave it to Lisa and Minjae went to see her."moomy look she is soooo cute and so tiny. She looks same as you." Lisa smiled and i said" she is so beautiful same as her mother. She will be a good girl." We smiled and Minjae said"mommy can i choose the name for my little sis?" "Awww yes honey." Okay!umm..... EunMi." "Awww it is a really beautiful name." I said. "Kim EunMi so beautiful name." Lisa said. "Mommy can i hold EunMi for a bit?" "Yes honey." She gave EunMi to him and Minjae start singing a song for her. Awwww he is so cuteee. Me and Lisa were watching and admiring them. The two of them are like angles for us. They are our world. Our power our sun our moon. Im so happy to have a happy family with Lisa.

Lisa's pov

After we went home.

We went inside i put EunMi in her bed in her new room. She looked so cuteeeee i changed her clothes into this

 She looked so cuteeeee i changed her clothes into this

She fall asleep after Tae sang a song for her. "She is so cute and adorable mommy look her face. She is so beautiful when she sleep." Minjae said and me and Tae chuckled. "Pst"Tae whisper-called  Minjae."yes daddy." Minjae answered." How much do you love EunMi?" Still whispering. "I love her more then everything in this world." Minjae opened his arms so much and said" i love this much..more then 10000000000000..... I will take care of her better then myself." "Awwww Minjae you are so cuteee you care so much for your sister. Will you take care of her this much in the future?" I asked and he said" yesssss and i will never give up loving her she is my little sis and im her oppa right? I have to take care of her like a big brother do." We smiled and sent him to his room soon he fall asleep too. Me and Tae went to our room and i changed into this

We lied in the bed and Tae wrappedhis arms around my wrist and pulled me closer to him

We lied in the bed and Tae wrappedhis arms around my wrist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my cheek and then we fall asleep.

Finished this part. Hope you liked it. Love youuuu!❤️❣VOTE and COMMENT please and give your opinion. Your opinion is really important for me. 😘