Idiot? (Part 40)

Listen to BTOB-Toy 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Let's start now

Eve was sitting in her seat and Jungkook was in the pool. Thinking of each-other       "I HATE YOU"-the two of them said at the same time.

Eve's pov
I was sitting in my seat "I HATE YOU" wait!! Why did i said that? Uh..huh? I was thinking for ..him????? Ewwwwww. Noo just stop.

I started drinking my soju. From the moment i finished dancing a lot of boys came to me and asked me to be their gf what the actual fuck? Why are boys like this man. Ewwwww.

I hate boys but...still i like their style,their life to be honest im a bit jealous cuz boys can do everything man. They live a free life man ughhh.

Girls have periods and boys no, girls get pregnant and give a birth to their child and boys no, girls do everything in the house and boys stay locked in their messy room or doing something that don't tire them. What the f***.

Ughhh Eve why are you thinking so suddenly for boys man. That freaking JEON JUNGKOOK. "What are you doing?" I heard a voice behind me and turned around. I saw behind me and saw ...a boy. He has a really good body i have to admit that. He has dark brown hair,a perfect skin and ...everything in him is so perfect.

(Ignore that thing in his hand)"Uh

"Uh..umm hello? May i know who are you?" "Oh sorry for being rude my name is Cha Eunwoo. Umm what is your name?" "My name is Jung Eve. " " you have a really beautiful name." "Thank you! You have a beautiful name too. Cha Eunwoo."

I smiled. "Call me EunWoo or what you want but not with my full name. I don't like to call me with my full name. Ummm can i sit with you?" "Huh? Oh yeah sorry." He sat next to me "what were you doing?" "Staying. What can i do?" "Let's go." "W-whe--" he interrupted me while saying." In a quiet place." I followed him and soon i found myself out of the house next to a ...pool. Wow it's so big

 Wow it's so big