Happiest day ever ( part 14 )

Lisa's pov

3 years pass. These 3 years me and Taehyung have talked to each-other every night. I sent him photos like

 I sent him photos like

This was a photo of  Minjae's birthday

This was a photo of Minjae's birthday

Now he is 3 years old. After 1 week Tae is going to come. Im so happy. Last night he didn't call me im a bit worried. As i was thinking my phone start ringing. Suzy was calling me. I picked up the phone.
In the phone

Suzy:
Hey Lisa can you come in this restaurant now please?

Lisa:
But it's late it's 8:00 a clock.

Suzy:
Just came please i need help.

Lisa:
Okay im coming with Minjae.

Suzy:
Okay.

I went to Minjae's room and find him watching TV. "Minjae we are going to meet Suzy unnie ok?" "Yayyyyyy okay mammy." I took his clothes and helped Minjae to get ready. He wore this

I went to my bedroom and change into this

I went out of the house. Close the door with the key and went to the restaurant with Minjae holding my hand. Iwent there and saw all the lights off. I checked the address again to see if this is the right restaurant. It is the right restaurant but where is she? "Mommy where is Suzy unnie? Im scared why is so dark here?" Minjae said. "Let's wait Minjae maybe she may come soon." We waited for her but she didn't walk out of the restaurant. I decide to went inside. I opened the door and in that moment all the lights turned on. I saw all clapping. I saw ........ "T-tae??????"
He smiled and run to me and Minjae he hug us and Minjae said" daddyyyyyyyyyyyy." I started tearing up i missed him so muchhhhhhh. "Awww Yagi don't cry now im here and im never going to let you two anymore. I will stay with you two with my family now on" i hugged him more tight. All clapped their hands for us. Taehyung let go of me and said " okay now let's have a family picture." Jimin went in front of us and took a picture of me Tae and Minjae together. Soon i said " why don't we do a group photo to have it in our memories?" They all agreed and we took a picture together. After that we danced and hang out in the park next to the restaurant. I missed Taehyung a lot. I missed his box smile that he gave me every time, i missed his face when i wakes up every day, his soft lips, i missed him soo much.

AFTER WE WENT HOME

"Mommy can i stay awake late tonight cuz i want to spent some time with daddy. I missed him and i want to play with him." Me and Tae looked at each-other and Tae smiled." No,Minjae you have to sleep sweetie. If you don't sleep daddy will be sad." "But mommy pleaseeee!" Tae smile sit with his knees to face Minjae and be in the same hight as Minjae and said" Minjae now im going to stay with you forever so we will spent a lot of time together so go and sleep now cuz tomorrow we will go and meet your grandparents. Okay?" "Really daddy?" " yes!" "Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i love you so much okay i will go to sleep now. Byeeeeee!" Minjae kissed Tae in his cheeks and hold my hand to go with him in his room. I went with him and he soon fall asleep. I went downstairs and saw Tae watching a movie. I set next to him and he turn his head toward mine. I blush as i saw his eyes. They were so beautiful he was looking into my eyes and gives me the same look as he gives me before. He kissed me on the cheeks and hold his hands around my shoulder. I felt comfortable and soon i fall asleep in his arms.
I woke up and found myself in the bed. Wait did Taehyung got me in bridal style? Aishh what am i talking why am i shocked? He is my husband. I walk to the bathroom and make a shower then dried my hair. Soon i wash my teeth and change clothes.

I walk to Minjae's room but he wasn't there

I walk to Minjae's room but he wasn't there. I think he is with Tae downstairs. I went downstairs and saw Tae and Minjae covered with flour and the kitchen was turned over by that. " omg daddy mommy found us." Tae turned to me with his eyes in shock." W-why are you away this early?" " Tae did you forgot i wake up like this everyday but btw why is the kitchen covered with flour? And what were you two doing here?" Minjae saw Tae and then me then said " mommy we wake up to make you a surprise. And the surprise was to make you a delicious and beautiful breakfast but you came in and ruined it." Minjae said with his head looking in the ground." Awwwwww come here you two." They both came to me and gave me a big group hug. " you two are my everything you don't have to make me surprise like this cuz you are my surprise that god has gave me and i love you two soooooooo much. You are my world. Im happy just to have you two by my side. I don't want surprises to make me happy i want you two. Now you two kiss me on the cheeks." The two of them came and kissed me then i said " okay now let's clean the kitchen and make a delicious breakfast together okay?" They nod" yes mam!" I smiled at their cuteness. We start cleaning the kitchen together. Minjae was helping us with little things like holding the glasses and pass them to me to put them in the shelf and Tae was cleaning the floor from the flour. After we finished Minjae and Tae started playing as i turned on the Tv and started watching kdrama. Yesssss in the tv was W i love this kdrama. Soon after the kdrama finished Minjae called me to play with him and Tae so i went there and we played together like a happy family.

This is the happiest day ever. Tae came back and we are together that's the matter for me!

Hope you liked it😘😇