The old house!?( part 19 )

Lisa's pov

Me and Tae were on our tent. Minjae was sleeping with Eve. I was still thinking about that old house. He recognize me and said" Yagi for what are you thinking this much as you didn't talk to others while they were joking around? I have been watching you like this from the moment we left the old house in the forest. Is something wrong Yagi?" I saw him and said"umm.. I don't know Tae but that house is so familiar i think i have saw that before. Everytime i want to remember that my head start hurting so much. I don't know i have a weird feeling from the moment i saw it." Tae smiled at me and said" no Yagi it's nothing, same as you i had a weird feeling from the moment i saw it" i turned to his face. I felt  a bit relief now that means im not the only one who has these feelings. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back and then he said" no don't think about that now just fall asleep. Goodnight Yagi! Sweet dreams!" He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Taetae! Sweet dreams too  honey!" He back hugged me and we fall asleep.

~Flashback~
???" Lisaaaaa where are you? I can't  find you so get out now. Let's stop playing sweetie. Im going to make you your favorite food! Oh ummm what's its name.?.?.? K-k---" "Kimchiiiiiii." I jumped out from the tree and run to my halmoni. She hugged me and we went to the living room. My halmoni said" okay Lisa im going to cook kimchi and you sit here and wait." "But i want to cook with you. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!" I made puppy eyes and she chuckled and said"okay,okay." "Yeyyyyyyyy!" I run to the kitchen and helped her to cook Kimchi! I was so happy. In that moment i heard my halmoni said" Lisa you will be alright if im not with you huh? Will you be good without me sweetie?" " no halmoni but why are you saying this? You will be forever with me right?" She smiled and said" yeah yeah but one day i will go far sweetie please promise me you will be strong and never forget me and create your own life be happy okay?" "O-okay grandma but that day is soooooo far so let's cook now." She smiled and we start cooking.

~End of flashback~

I felt Tae touching my shoulder and he said with a soft voice" Yagi Yagi please wake up." I woke up and saw myself sweating and saw Tae wiping it on my forehead. I felt bad i don't know soon i felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Tae saw me and comforted me into a big hug. " shhhhh.. Lisa don't cry it was just a bad dream okay?." I wipped my tears away and said" okay Tae let's go now but can we go to that old house again today?" He was nervous and said"okay but why?" " i just ---" "okay Yagi im not forcing you to tell me why you don't have to tell me." "O-okay" i changed my clothes cuz the ones that i was wearing were wet from my sweeting.

The clothes that i wore now are.

'I know im a mother but im still young'😅

We went out of the tent and found all staying in the camping table with their foods. "Why didn't you wake me up to help you girls preparing the food?" I asked Sarah who was eating. "Oh we...." " we didn't want to wake you up early cuz yesterday you weren't in good mood so we decide to let you sleep so you can rest a bit." Eve said. "Oh but you girls did all of this while i was sleeping?" "In fact not all of this cuz some of them were ready and Jimin helped us for some others." Gery said as Jimin smiled proudly. "Oh okay but other time wake me up okay? I don't want you to get so tired. Okay?" "Okay, okay Lisa btw we aren't that tired. Are you okay now?" Kelya asked. "Yeah im okay. Now let's eat and sorry for interrupting you all while eating!" I bowed and they smiled."it's okay" Eve said. We ate all the food, Minjae was eating so fast i can tell he was so hungry. I smiled from his cuteness. Soon i heard  Jimin said" Tae we don't have what to do so let's go to that old house. You promised me." Tae looked at Jimin's face and then to me. I smiled and all the girls ( Sarah,Gery, Kelya and Eve ) asked." What old house? You didn't tell us anything about this. " "oh girls when Jimin lost yesterday in the forest he found an old house. He wanted to go inside cuz he was curious and i said that you were alone so we have to came in our tents then he forced me to promise him that we will go back there today. That's all." "Ohhh... Now we understood." They all said. "Okay let's go."

After we arrived in the old house

"It looks like a house where the ghosts live"Jimin said. Minjae jumped and said" yeyyyy there live ghosts i have ever saw a ghost i want to see let's go mommy!" I was nervous when i saw the old house that weird feeling came again and in my mind came that dream that i saw last night. "No Minjae there isn't any ghost Jimin is kidding hahah. But btw let's go. " Taehyung said. The girls where hiding behind each-other and Sarah was hiding behind Jimin. He smiled and said" Sarah don't be scared there aren't ghosts inside it." Sarah was still scared. " okay hold my hand if you are toooo scared." Instead of holding his hand Sarah hold his arm tight. We went inside the house and bum a lot of things came into my mind. I saw the edge of the house and remember the table and 'me and grandma staying there?' Everything in the house turned into the house that i dreamed last night. I saw myself ( child version ) running and hugging my grandma. Smiling and playing with each-other. I came to the reality when Taehyung asked me" Yagi are you okay?" I nod and smiled nervously. "Okay hold my hand." I took his hand and hold it. We heard Minjae calling. "Mommy daddy come here." We went to him amd he said"mommy daddy look i found a picture. Here is a grandma and a little girl in balcony. Mommy this girl looks like you." I came closer to that photo and hold it in my hand. 'Iiii-t was ...... Me and my halmoni?" My head start hurting. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as i remembered her smile her face and what she said in my dream. I was in my knees and i felt Minjae wiping my tears away. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Mommy why are you crying? Please don't cry." I hugged him back tight and Tae joined hug and whispered in my ear. "Yagi please stop crying don't make Minjae and me to feel sad. Please stop crying for us." I wiped my tears and said" i-i just..." "Okay Yagi let's go now you son't have to explain anything. Jimin and others are waiting for us." He helped me to get out of this topic.

Author's pov
Jimin and the others were in the other room so they didn't saw anything of what happened.

Lisa's pov
I took that picture with me and put it in my pocket. I will save this picture.

Taehyung's pov
Im so curious why Lisa was crying and wasn't herself from the moment we saw this house and she saw this picture. Im so curious what is the problem with her but i don't want to talk with her about this topic cuz i don't want her to feel sad.
-
-
-
-
-
-
PART 19 IS PUBLISHED NOW. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT DOWN. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER😉❤️