Truth or dare (part 8)

Y/p:

Taehyung came out of the bathroom but i decide to don't kill him. We went downstairs then saw BTS all sleeping. Taehyung smirk then said "look what im i gona do now" he start shouting " guys big hit choose us to perform in them showwwwwwww , stand upppp" in one second i saw all of them up!.

Jhope said "when? Where? How? Wait we didn't even have registered there."
Taehyung and me start laughing hard as we fall in the ground. BTS said "aishhhh why did you woke us up" Taehyung said "cuz the time is 10:50"
I said "Oh what can we do now?" The boys said : "first let's eat something we are hungry."

I just smile and said " what do you want to eat?" They shout at the same time like they have practicing it haahha " we want hamburgers please!" I said: "okay".

Then went to the kitchen. Jin came and said "hi Y/n can i help you with anything?" I nod and said " you can do 3 hamburgers cuz 4 of them are done hahah" he said yes then start preparing them.

We finished them then went to BTS. They start jumping except suga who stayed in the sofa just looking. I shouted "yahhh sit one your seats now before i eat them all by myself and you know i can do that cuz im so hungry!"

They run to their seats and ate like hungry dogs hahaah they looks like they have years without eating hamburgers hahahha they are so cute especially Taehyung.  I asked them after we ate"Now what can we do?"
Jimin said " let's play TRUTH OR DARE."

We all agreed and we start the game. Jungkook said :" me and Y/n yesssss. Y/n truth or dare?" She choose " truth" Jungkook said: " okay, ummm... Boys help me what can i ask her? "

Jhope came closer to jungkook and whisper something in his ear. Then jungkook turn to my gaze and said " Y/n have you ever think to refuse this marriage cuz your parents were forcing you or cuz you didn't know Taehyung really well?"

I said" no." Taehyung said" don't lie" i said " okay, first yes but everyone would do that if his/ her family would force him/her to marry someone who don't even know."

I crossed my arms and pout like a baby. All BTS starts laughing with my reaction. I said " okay now let's start the game." Jimin and me whyyyy he is so perver.  Jimin said " Y/n truuuuuuth  or daree?!?!?"

I got nervous but choose dare. He smirked and said " okay i dare you to kiss jungkook in his cheek." I glare at him and saw Taehyung who was also glaring at Jimin.

Jungkook gulped.... Silent. I said " no i will never do that cuz im not a cheater i don't cheat on my Tae. And i will never do it!"i said.  Jimin said " okay then hug him". Aishhhhhh this boy.

I saw again ate Tae's reaction and ask him " Tae can i do this?" Tae saw me and said " y-yes!" But i notice that he did that just to prove if i would cheat on him.

I decide to don't do that and said" no Jimin can you give one easy dare?" Jimin got bored " ughhhh okay, make a hot dance with jungkook. Choose one of these alternatives or you will be out of this game.!"

I said " ughhhhhh you perverd i will kill you soon! Okay i choose dance!" I Saw Taehyung who was giving me the "why did you except it?" Look.

I DID THAT " HOT " DANCE WITH JUNGKOOK

I said to Jimin"  are you happy now?" He said " yes but not more then if you would choose to kiss his cheek or to hug him" i replay " who care?"

After some lines is me and jhope now " truth or dare" he said. I replay" dare i believe in you jhope don't break my believe on you!" He laugh and said "okay ummm....

Hug Taehyung with all your power.!" I didn't think about it and i jumped on him and hug him tight hard with all my power. Of course i didn't use all my power cuz i know he was going to die soon."

He hug me back and kiss me. I said " thank you hopeeeeeeeee you are the best.!" He laugh and said : you are welcome!" Hhahaha we all laugh. Now it's my turn to ask Jimin " you will choose dare or i will kill you" he gulped and said " o-okay dare."

I smirked and said" you will kiss suga and you will say i love you more then everything to him." Jimin was scared cuz Suga will kill him after this game but he did it.

He walked closer to Suga and said " first sorry bro ans secong suga i l-l-love you more then everything! And please don't kill me.! I beg you"Suga said : " okay i will not kill you cuz you begged me.

But tomorrow you will treat me with that you never had bought before." We all laughed except Jimin who was shocked. And scared at the same time."

Don't mess with me Jimin. Never mess with Min Y/n. "I smirked. Now it's Taehyungs and Jungkooks turn. Jungkook have to ask Taehyung. Jk:"truth or dare Tae?" Taehyung said " truth"

jk: have you ever had a girlfiend before Y/n and if yes you have loved her more than Y/n?" I look at Taehyung waiting for his answer. He said " i h-had a girlfriend before but i never loved her more than Y/n."

He looks at me and smile. I smile nervously. I feel like... Uh he is lying he loves her more then me. Idk i have this weird feeling about this.

Than again was Taehyungs turn but this time with Suga. Suga said " truth or dare bro?" Tae replay" truth bro" Suga ask him a question that made my heart feel so idk i can't describe it?!?!?! " V now that we knows that you had a gf before i want to ask you that if she came back to your life will you let Y/n and go to her?"

Tae saw me and then Suga  he answered Suga " im never going to let Y/n and i know that my ex will never come." He them smile to me and i smile nervously.

Aishhh this weird feeling. But idf she came back for Tae what can i do?

Y/N YOU WILL GET MARRIED SOON DON'T THINK LIKE THIS

1105 words in this chapter