Hurt again.? ( part 21 )

Lisa's pov

5 days passed and today me and Minjae will go back home. Me,Minjae and my parents ate the food. I helped my mom with the dishes and then i decide to call Tae.
In the phone

Lisa:
Hi oppa are you going to pick us up or we will came with a taxi?

Tae oppa❤️:
Im so sorry Yagi but i have an important meeting to do. I can't come to pick you up. Im really sorry.

Lisa:
Oh,it's okay oppa don't worry we will came with a taxi.

Tae oppa❤️:
Okay. Thank you for understanding me Yagi. Bye now i have to go.

Lisa:
Byeeee.❣

End of the call

I bid to my parents and Minjae did the same. Soon we found a taxi and i went home. When i was about to walk inside the house Minjae said" mommy can i play with these kids? I want to play."

I nodded he went to play with them and i went inside the house. As i step inside i saw..... Taehyung....CHOON-HEE ( my ex-bestfriend ) kissing. My eyes started getting teary and Tae notice my presence.

He pushed Choon-Hee away and run to me."Lisa i can expl---" "No, get away from me. This is your important meeting huh? She is more important then your family huh? Why the f*** did you do this to me? Did you think for Minjae a little bit? Just a little bit? What is he going to do now? Huh? Whyyyy? And at least why did you cheat me with her? It hurts more when i think that you cheat on me with my ex-bestfriend. And you bish get out of his house now!"She smirked and went out of the house. " Did you have fun with her these days that me and Minjae weren't interrupting you? Huh? S-speak,s-peak." My voice cracked as i started to cry. "First my boyfriend and now you? Why the f*** you do this to me? W-What d-did i do to d-deserve this? Why people around me do bad things to me? Why didn't you think even a bit for Minjae? What am i going to tell him? That his father cheated on me and left you without a word and that he doesn't love him? What,what?"

I yelled as i saw Tae's face he was crying. I was crying too.

I was about to go out but then he held my hand tight and said" L-lisa im not k-kidding,im not l-lying im telling the t-truth now. P-Please believe me. P-Please s-stay and i will t-tell you e-everything."

His words were cracked from crying. "No get away from me you cheater."

He didn't let go of my hand instead of that he hold it tighter and pull me by my  wrist. "Please Lisa believe me. Please stay and i will tell you everything." I slapped him and said"what truth? I saw the truth with my own eyes. Is there another thing i loose? Huh?" Tae didn't let go of me and said" please Lisa,please!" I decide to stay just because of Minjae. "Ughh.... Fine."

He smiled but in a sad face it doesn't look like he smiled. "Okay let's sit first and i will tell you everything." We sat in the sofa and he said" Lisa look first im sorry. I had seriously an important meeting but the CEO of the other company has some business to do so we didn't do it. I thought that you have came home some i came in. When i came i saw her in front of me. I asked that what is she doing here but instead of answering my question she kissed me. Then you came in an saw her kissing me. Please don't misunderstand Lisa i really love you so much and i would never cheat on you. Please Lisa believe on what im i saying now. Please!"

As he explained me everything i started thinking again and i think she is playing again with me like she did first with my boyfriend. I believe in Tae and i know he will never cheat on me but the anger that i had before made me say those words that hurt him so much. "I-i believe in you Tae! I-i love you." He smiled happily and kissed me. I kissed him back.

After what happened. In the dinner table.

We were eating and Minjae said" mommy who was that women who got out of the house this morning?"

Me and Tae looked at each other and he said" oh she is nothing just don't go close to her Minjae okay?" "Okay daddy. Btw i want to ask you something." "What Minaje?"

He asked. "Daddy i want a little sister. I want one. All my friends has siblings but im alone. I feel alone i want someone to play with me. When am i going to have a sister?" Minjae said while making puppy eyes.

Tae said something that made me gulped so much. "Tomorrow you will have a sister." "W-What tomorrow???????" I yell-whispered to Tae. "What tomorrow i will have a sister? Yeyyyyyyyy!"

Minjae jumped everywhere and Taehyung smirked at me. "Aishhhh why did you told him that he is going to have a sister tomorrow? Why did you lied? " "no im not lying and btw we don't want him to be alone right? We have a lot of work to do starting today."

He smirked and i blushed as i kicked his leg bad. "Ouch it hurts Yagi. " "ughhhh i will kill you. Pabo!" "What did you call me?" Tae asked while coming closer. "Pabo,pabo,pabo,pabo!" "You will have to pay for what are you saying now. You will see. I will make you make you yell my name Yagi."

He smirked and i stand up and called Minjae who was jumping all over the living room from happiness. "Minjae come here and let's go to sleep now it's late." "Okay mommy im coming."

In that moment i saw him running toward me with all his power and hugged me really tight.

Then Tae came and he jumped to Tae. "Mommy daddy thank you sooooooooooo much im so happy to have a little sister soon." Tae smiled and said " we didn't do anything Minjae it's your right to have a sister. Right Lisa?" He smirked and i said" yeah yeah okay now let's sleep." I sent Minjae to sleep and then after he slept i went to my room. I found Tae staying beside the bed smirking.

We did it than we fall asleep.

😊HOPE YOU LIKED IT😊 DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE! LOVE YOU ALL AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH😅❤️