Live with him (part 4)

Listen to the songs while reading the ff it will be better and you will enjoy it!

Y/p:

I packed all the most important things then i went out of the house. I saw Taehyung outside of my house. I hug my parents and my sister the went to him. We went to his car after i say goodbye to my family.

I start playing with my phone then i heard Taehyung" soooo what do you think?" I was nervous "about what?" Taehyung: "about me as your future husband?" I just say" i feel unlucky" then i smirk on him. He just say " aishhh.. Do you want me to give a punishment to you?! Huh!.." I stayed silent. I don't want him to do that thing.

V/p:

All the way home was death silent. Sometimes i saw her looking at me, sometimes i look at he and we made eyes contact than she got blushed. I don't know but i started to like her cuz i think she is cute and beautiful.

As i was driving the car i saw her sleeping. "Awwww she is so cute when she sleep." I kiss her forehead then start driving again. We went home but she is still sleeping. I touch her hand and said" Y/n wake up we are home." But she still didn't woke up. I catch her with a bridal style than walk inside home. As i was walking upstairs i start admiring her beautiful face. She is really beautiful..

We went to our bedroom then i laid her to our bed. I let her sleeping there then walk downstairs to unpack our things.

End of V/p

Y/p:

I woke up but i wasn't in my bed. Wait, i remember i was in the car then i fall asleep. Then that means this is my new room right? I woke up from my bed then went downstairs. Wait where is Taehyung? I then saw him unpacking our things i went to him then said " oh there you are, i want to help" he than look at me and said " oh you are awake, okay!"

We helped each-other then someone called Taehyung. Taehyung said "oh i will be back" i nod then he walk out of the restroom. He took so long ..... I heard footsteps so that means he is coming. I saw him and he said "today i will came late home" i just ignore him.

I don't know sometimes i have feelings for him sometimes i don't. He went out of the house as i went to the kitchen and cook some kimchi. I ate it and then went to the restroom to watch a movie.

End of Y/p

V/p:
I got a call from Jungkook. He said that he came with our group from America. ~< jungkook is my best friend. We have a group called BTS and in that group are 7 boys 3 rappers and 4 vocalists im a vocalist> He said that he is going to have a party tonight so i decide to go there.

End of V/p

Y/p:

I finished watching the movie. "Ummmm.... What can i do now?.. Im looking my new house." I walk and walk and walk as i saw one pool inside my house." Oh yeah something good in this day. " i said " im going to change my clothes into beach clothes" i went to my bedroom then change my clothes.

I went again in the pool then jump into it. I was swimming as i heard footsteps. I saw one girl coming towards me. She said "where is Taehyung?" I give her a 'disgusting' look as i said " why do you want to know and who are you?"

She give me a 'bitch' look and said " I have the right to know it cuz im his girlfriend" i was shocked, but at the same time angry. I don't know why but i feel jealous inside me. Whyyyyyyyy! I said" oh you are his ex right? Im his wife. Now you can go!" I push her out of the house but  she slap me really hard in my face.

I caught her by her hair as i said" you fucking bitch get out of here before i will kick you out of here. You wold not like it." She ignored me and was about to come again inside the house but i push her hard as she laid on the ground. I kick her stomach then said " if you ever come here again i will kill you, did you understand.?"

She said " i will come when i want and V is going to kick you out when i will tell him what did you do to me.! Fuck you bitch!" She got up from the ground then went somewhere. ~ i wish you will go to the hell bitch and never come here anymore~ i saw my face in the mirror omfg my face has her finger tips wow my face was really red.
I wish Taehyung isn't going to see my face till the moment it get better.

I went to the bedroom and was about to fall asleep when i heard something in the living room. I woke up so angry and said " i think is that bitch again i will kill her god save her from me or i will make her beg for me to save her life. "
I went downstairs in the living room. Time is 00:04 pm.

I saw dark figure in the window i think is Taehyung who wants to make jokes around me. Ughhhh " Kim Taehyung get out of there or i will kill you , don't you dare to scare me" but that figure didn't responde "Kim Taehyunggggggg ughhh" i got close the figure and i saw that , h-he was a thief-f?I shout"aaaaaaaaa get out of here before i call the police."

He caught me by my waist and i notice his face he was... M-my ex. In his lips start forming a smirk then he said " You will never get of of me babygirl. " He was about to kiss me i push him away but he was more strong. The light got on"Get out of her you bastard!" I saw Taehyung. I saw his eyes. His eyes were so angry that was scared.

Taehyung run the punch him hard as my ex fall on the ground. I run and hug  Taehyung from the back to stop. I don't know but he is like an angel for me i feel save in his arms even thought we just have two days. He turn to me and hug me tight I hide my face cuz my cheeks were red of that bitch who slaps me.

Taehyung notice me and he came towards me and said "why? " he looks worried. He saw the red finger tips and his eyes got more angry than when he saw the thief. He said " who the f*** did this to you?!?!?! Did that bastard-" i interrupt him" no , it was be better if the stealer wold do this to me. "he looks at me with a disgusting look "what?"

You:

"your f***** girlfriend  did this to me!." He said "w-what my girlfriend" i said "yes" he said " i had a girlfriend before but she cheated on me so we broke up but btw how did she know you and tell me what happened?"
I told him what happened then he said " i will talk to her so she is not coming here anymore alright?" I nod then we went to sleep.

WE ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER FOR THE  FIRST  TIME

1280 words in this chapter. Hope you liked it.