A little fight with Tae?( part 16)

Lisa's pov

I woke up in the morning and saw Tae sleeping peacefully next to me circling his arms around my waist. I smiled at his cuteness and i was about to walk to the bathroom when he suddenly said" stay with me a little more. Please Yagi.!"

He made a baby face." Aishhh okay but promise me you won't do that face again. I Hate when you use your baby face to make me agree what you want or what you say." " okay okay Yagi."

I stayed for a little more and said" okay now wake up or i will kick your ass out of the room by myself." "Okay okay." He made a fake sad face and i chuckled.

I went to the bathroom had shower, brushed my teeth and hair then washed my face and soon i changed my clothes. Into this:

I went out of the bathroom and found Minjae sitting in Tae's lap and playing with Tae's phone

I went out of the bathroom and found Minjae sitting in Tae's lap and playing with Tae's phone. "Morning honey! How are you today?" I said to Minjae. "Morning mommy! Im good thanks.!"

He said this without looking at me but in his phone. " where is the respect for mommy Minjae?" Tae smirked and said " the respect for mommy doesn't exist. Only for daddy!" "No daddy i respect the two of you and mommy sorry! " he run and hug me." Awww okay okay. " Tae made a sad face and lowered his head. " daddyyyyyyy don't be sad. I love you two so much." Tae saw Minjae and me then came towards us. " okay if you love me kiss me in the cheek and hug me tight."

Minjae smiled and kissed Tae sooooooo tight and hug him with all his power. Then Minjae took my hand and hugged me and Tae at the same time." Mommy daddy i love you soooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh!" " awww we love you too Minjae " i said. " okay now let's go downstairs and have some breakfast." " yayyyyyy let's go mommy."

Minjae said and start jumping and went out of the room. Me and Tae chuckled and Tae said" okay you go downstairs and i will take a shower." " okay." I went downstairs and found

Minjae in the table waiting for the food. " hahahah are you hungry honey?" " yessssss!" "Okay what do you want to eat?" "I want Japchaeeeeee". "Okay. I will prepare it in 5 min." I went to the kitchen and prepare some Japchae.

I heard footsteps behind me and thought that Minjae is coming. I didn't turn my head back. Soon i felt two arms circling around my waist and back hug me. " Tae im cooking." I said." Whatever i want to hug you!" He stayed like that for about 2 min when Minjae called him. 

We ate our breakfast and when we finished it Minjae said " Daddy i want to go somewhere with you two. Can we go somewhere pleaseeeeee?" "Umm... Okay this week im free from work so we can go somewhere. But where?" " ummm camping?" Minjae said " in a camping?" I said. " i think it's a good idea. We can invite Bts and noona too." Tae said.

"Yayyyyy." "Okay let's pack our things." I said. Tae called the others and invite them to come with us.  Sarah unnie asked Tae if Gery and Kelya can come with us too and Tae agree. Bts Suzy and Boseok could not come cuz they have school!