They are save now. ( part 26 )

Lisa's pov

"T-tae let's go and find them!" "Ok but let's call the p---" "no no no Tae he said that if we want them alive don't call the police. Anyone." "Aishhhh that psychopath! Ok i will find him." "Tae let's find the moneys first. "

"o-okay!" Tae hesitated first but then agree. "I will get the moneys from Bts."

"But what are you going to tell them after they will ask you?"

"I will tell them that i made a deal with a company!" "Okay! Go!" I was waiting for Taehyung to come back soon i heard the phone:

Riiiiing!

In the phone:

Jackson:
Did you found the moneys? You have 2 hours time to give me the moneys if you want your kids alive!

Lisa:
O-okay but please don't hurt them! Don't dare to touch them ir i will call the poli----"

He hanged up
Aishhh what am i going to do?. I will wait for Tae.

Taehyung's pov

After i took the moneys from Bts i went to the address that Jackson sent to Lisa. I don't want her to get in danger. I decide to go by myself. Btw the boys (bts) recognized me and i told them everything for Jackson.

We made a plan to catch Jackson and that b****. I went there the boys were around that house hiding and waiting for my permission to start the plan. I went inside and saw Jackson.
Jackson said:

"where is Lisa why isn't she came? Where are my moneys?"

"I came instead of Lisa that doesn't matter. Your moneys are here but i won't give you them before you giving me my kids. Now you first will give me the kids and then i will give you the moneys."

"No you first! I don't trust you!" "Ughhhhh... First i want to see the kids do you understand!" "As you wish."

A light was turned on and i saw the kids. They were playing with some toys. Minjae saw me and was about to run toward me but that girl Choon-Hee hold his arm and smirked. "Jackson let the kids free.!"

He smirked and said"give me my moneys and i will give you them. "

"Okay. " left the bag in the ground and backed of.

"Now leave my kids.!" He said" oh you thought that i will give your kids this easy? Hahahahahaah you are so psycho!😈" i saw Bts hiding and said

"oh you won't give my kids back huh? This is unfair! Okay you want to play unfairly? Let's play then. Boooooys come out!"

Bts came running and Namjoon , Suga , Jimin and Jin went to Jackson and Jungkook with Jhope to Choon-Hee i called the police and went to the kids. They hugged me and EunMi started crying.

"shhhhh..don't cry EunMi don't cry. Im here now don't be scared anymore. You are save now!"  

Soon the police came and took Jackson and Choon-Hee with them. I gave the moneys back to bts and i heard Jackson saying

"this will not end up here i will be back and ruin your life we will see who is going to laugh in the end. "

"okay we will wait for you. For now find a way to escape from the police soon you can come and ruin my life. But btw if you ever dare to come back to my family i will make sure to kill you with my own hands." I smiled sarcastically. I heard him saying "aishhh you bastard. This will not end here." I said

"i can't wait to see you in the police station!" I waved to him while smirking. He went out with two policeman holding his arms.  I thanked the policeman and the boys.

"Sir thank you so much for saving my childrens!" I bowed toward the policeman. He smiled and said

"it's our work we didn't do anything. Thank you for informing us." He bowed and went out.

"Boys thank you too so much! I don't know what would i have done without you hyungs. Thank you so much." They smiled and Jungkook and Jimin said

"it wasn't nothing! But if you dare other time to hide something to us we will kill you. Did you understand?!?"

We laughed and i nod.

"I will never hide anything else from you hyungs. Never!"

😊they all nodded and we went to our cars. I checked the phone to call Lisa and saw...42 loose calls from Lisa.... Aishhh she must have been really worried im calling her now. In the phone:

Lisa😘:
Where the heck are you Taehyung? Do you know how much worried i have been and i am?? Why didn't you picked up my calls we don't have more time Jackson said that after 2hours i have to be there or he will ...(sobbing)..k-kill our kids. Do you know that 2hours have pass? What if something have happened to our kids?? What if--"

Taehyung❤️:
Lisa calm down. First calm--"

Lisa😘:
How can i calm down when our kids are in Jackson's hands? Huh? How ca---"

Taehyung❤️:
LISA!!!" i yelled.

Lisa😘:
WHAT????? " She yelled too.

Taehyung❤️:
They are save now! Im with them. Don't worry i will tell you everything when we get home okay?

Lisa😘:
Taehyung give your phone to Minjae now!" She sounded angry but i heard her breath out in relief when she heard that they are save.

I gave my phone to Minjae.

Taehyung❤️: (Minjae)
Moomy! Me and EunMi are save now don't worry daddy came and saved us.

I heard Lisa crying from the phone.

Lisa😘:
M-minjae how are you honey are you and EunMi really alright? Did you get hurt somewhere? Did Jackson do something bad to y--"

Taehyung❤️: (Minjae)
Mommy we are okay. No Jackson didn't do anything to us. Im a man. I saved EunMi from them. I didn't let them to even touch her! So don't worry."

I chuckled. He was so cute.☺️

Taehyung❤️: (Minjae)
Okay mommy bye now we are coming home. Don't worry okay?"

Lisa😘:
Okay bye Minjae. I love you!

Taehyung❤️: (Minjae)
I love you too mommy. I mean we love you too. Me , EunMi and daddy. Byeeee!"

They ended the call.

After some time we went home. The kids start running toward the house's door where Lisa was staying. They hugged each-other. Lisa's eyes were full of tears. She was so worried. She did cried too much. I should have called her before or at least picked up one of her calls. Aishhh Taehyung she will get mad and angry now. You are a pabo. She came toward me and ...hugged me?... Then she pulled back and said

"why did you went there by yourself huh? You might have get hurt. These are our childrens so i have the right to take care of them too. "

With that she went inside with Minjae and EunMi. Aishhh Taehyung you are seriously a big psycho.

HI EVERYONE!🤗
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. IM REALLY SORRY.  I PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER LATE CUZ I STARTED DOING ANOTHER FF. HOW MANY EPISODES DO YOU WANT ME TO DO TO END THIS FF? LOVE YOU!😘😘