Good or bad news? ( part 12 )

9 months pass after some days i will give birth.❤️

Lisa's pov

Today is a normal day. I woke up did my morning routine went to the kitchen and cook some Japchae. Tae like this food so i decide to cook it. We ate our breakfast and Taehyung went to his work after i gave him a kiss. I walk upstairs and i was washing some clothes that were dirty in the washing machine. I heard the doorbell "rrriiinggg" i was walking downstairs but then i fall on the ground. I saw myself in the ground. My stomach was hurting sooooo much. I heard the door kicked by someone. My eyes went blurry and i faint.

Boseok's/pov

I was walking to the park as i saw Lisa's house. I decide to go and meet Lisa cuz i haven't seen her these days. I walk to her house and ring on her door. I heard footsteps and i was waiting for the door to open but instead this i heard noises an then i heard Lisa shout."aaaaaaahhhhhh" i was so shocked i could not help but kicked the door. When the door opened i saw Lisa on the floor. I took her to the nearest hospital. The doctors took her to the operation room. I was so scared. I called Taehyung.
In the phone:

Taehyung:
Hello! Hi Boseok. Why did you call me?

Boseok:
Taehyung come fast to ******* hospital.

Taehyung:
Why? What happened? Who is sick? Did something happened?

Boseok:
T-taehyung Lisa fall on the ground and faint as i was visiting her. I think she is giving birth. Please come fast. I will explain everything latter but for now please come fast.

Taehyung:
Okay.

Then he hang out the call.

After some minutes i saw Taehyung, Suzy, BTS, Sarah and Lisa's parents running towards me. Taehyung's eyes were teary as he said" how is Lisa now? What did the doctor said?" I turn my head to the operation door and give Taehyung a " the doctor didn't came out " look. He started crying and run to the operation door. He was looking Lisa from the door. I heard him saying" Lisa you are going to be alright. We will be a happy family after the baby birth please be strong for me. Please Lisa please!" I went to Taehyung and i smile at him as he stared to my face and hug me" B-boseok thank you so much. You took Lisa here so she is going  be alright , right?" " no taehyung i didn't do anything btw she is my best friend i mean my little sister and yes she is going to be alright soon." In my mind ~ Tae i don't know if she is going to be alright. In the moment i saw her on the floor shouting like that i thought that i will lose her but i think god id going to save her~ i started getting teary but i said " Tae you have to be strong for Lisa. If she is going to see you like this she is going to feel sad." " okay Boseok. Thank you so much." After 2 hours we saw the doctor coming out. I can say that his face wasn't happy. We all run toward him especially Taehyung. Doctor said" who is mrs. lisa's hisband?" Taehyung said" i am her husband how is Lisa now? Is she alright?" The doctor was looking to the ground and then saw Taehyung again " Mr.Taehyung CONGRATILATIONS your baby born and he is cute and healthy. About mrs.Lisa she have to rest but she is alright don't be sad." We all congrats Taehyung and we were so happy.

Btw Tae's parents aren't in Korea now they live in America cuz their company wasn't doing well so they went to manage it.

Taehyung's/pov

I was so shocked when the doctor said that. M-me a f-father????????? "Thank you so much doctor but can i see Lisa now?" " okay but don't stress her to much. She have to rest." I nod and the doctor walk away. We all went to Lisa's room. I felt sad as i saw her lying in the bed like that but then i remember that now we are a family and she and the baby are good now so i just went next to her and sit next to her bed. The nurse came in an i saw the baby. He was soooo cuteeeeeee.

I hold him in my arms and called Lisa

I hold him in my arms and called Lisa. " mommy,moomy wake up now your baby is waiting for you to hold him in your arms. " soon i saw Lisa opening her eyes. She saw all, me and then the baby. She was shocked and said" T-tae is this our baby?" I nod and smile. I gave her the baby and her eyes were getting teary. I whipped her tears and said " now stop crying this is a happy moment so don't cry. " all laughed and Lisa too. We were all looking at the baby i gave him my finger and Lisa did the same with the other hand. He hold our fingers and smile." Awwwwwwwwwwww he smiled as you two gave him your finger this is too cuteeee" we heard all saying at the same time like they had practice it. We all laugh and Suzy said " oh we forgot to give the baby a name.hahahahha" they all said a lot of names but we didn't like any of them. I heard Lisa said " okay i know a beautiful name for our baby what about Minjae?" I like this name. This name is special. We all agreed and the baby's name is Minjae.

After one week

Me and Taehyung bought a lot of clothes for Minjae and Tae did a beautiful room for Minjae.

The room

One night me Tae and Minjae were sitting in the dining table. ( i was holdin Minjae in my arms and i was giving him some milk ) soon i saw Tae coming again in the dining room but this time he was sad. " Tae what happened? Why are you sad?" He saw me and Minjae took a deep breath and let it out again then said" L-Lisa my dad called me and said that i have to go to America." I was shocked but then said " okay Tae your dad said that so you have to go btw how many days are you going to stay there?" He turn his head to the ground and bite his lip. " L-lisa h-he said i have to stay there for 3 years. " i was sooooo shocked my eyes were getting teary as i started to cry. Tae came and hugged me tight. " Lisa i will come back soon please don't cry." I wiped my tears and forced a smile" okay Tae now you have to ready im gonna help you to get ready. " i sent Minjae in his room cuz he was sleeping peacefully and went to my room. I was helping Tae but then i notice that he was looking at me all the time. I felt his arms around my waist and he said" Yagi you don't have to pack the stuff now. Im going to America after one weewk." I breath out in relief and thought ~ thanks god we are going to spent a little more time together.~ he got me bridal style and we fall asleep.

We spent all the time out me Tae and Minjae. That week we went to a lot of restaurants, Taehyung bought Minjae a lot of toys and me some clothes.

We did a lot of fun that week  he made a lot of surprises for me this week.

This part is published for the second time cuz the first one is delete. I don't know why? Sorry but there it is the 12 episode. Did you like it? Please comment what do you think.!🙏🏻❤️💋 Saranghaeyo

1300 words here