Accident ( part 31 )

This part was deleted from wattpad.

Lisa woke up at 01:30 am. She was sweeting cuz she saw the sme dream again. She got a call and it turned out that was a call from a doctor. He said tht lisa's parents had an accident and lisa and tae went to the hospital. She could not believe. She fainted seeing her parents in the operations room. She woke up in a patient room with tae next to her. She forgot everything that happened and tae tried to explain to her. She run to the operation's room and saw the doctor coming out of the operations room. She asked him how are her parents but he lowered his head and said that they could not save them. Lisa still could not believe. 1 day before they were happy alive and healthy but now? Now they are gone. She said no and tae started tearing up. Lisa told him to stop crying and that this was all a lie and tae whipped his tears away forcing a smile. Lisa saw two buddy's in the patient's bed covered in a blanked. She tried calling her dad but one of the patients phone started ringing at the same time. She ended the call and at the same time the patient's phone stopped ringing. She did the same thing but this time calling her mom and the others patient phone did the same. She uncovered the blanked from their faces and saw...... Her parents covered in blood!!!! She cried and cried sooo much. Tae tried to help her while holding her shoulders and arm. Lisa started shouting and yelling at her parents saying that they broke their promise and that they have to wake up to take their grandchildens with them for two days in their house. The nurses took their buddy's away and lisa fainted again.