Old?? ( part 37 )

Lisa's pov

Im now still in front of the mirror watching myself. Aishhh im really getting old day by day. Look Tae still loos like a baby ...ehem i mean a teenager and im getting older and older wohhhh😭....

No no no wait why am i suddenly thinking about getting old. Im now 22 years old man i have a lot of time to be an old lady so......

As i was thinking about these thoughts i heard the door bell. I went to open it and greeted by.....Suzy and Boki?...

Wooahhh i miss them so much. I hugged the two of them tiiiight. "How are you guys? How have you been?

How is your relationship going? I miss you two sooooo much. " they didn't talk." Why aren't you two talking?" *still hugging them* "C-cuz we can't breath... Now Lisa please...." Suzy said.

I got off of them." Ohh sorry." "It's okay.! Btw where is Taehyung and the kids?" Boki asked.

"Oh the kids are in their school now and Taehyung went to get them." When i said Taehyung i said it in an annoying voice. "Oh okay.!" Boki said. "Come in fon't stay there. " they nod and we went to the living room. We sat in the sofa and we started talking.

"Lisa did you and Taehyung got into a fight or something?" "Uh..ummm yeah he said that im getting old." I pouted like a baby.

"Aishhhh Lisa im sure he was joking don't get it serious you are still tooo young and soo pretty like a little baby. You are the same Lisa that i have seen 2 years ago. " she hugged me.

"Okay okay. Btw do you want something to drink?" "Oh n-" Boki was interrupted by suzy" yeahhhh all the juices that you have." I chuckled and went to the kitchen.

When i went there i got an orange with strawberry juice that was in the fridge and went again to them.

"There it is." I gave the glass of juice to Suzy and she drank it soo fast like she haven't drink juice for a lot of years hahah. I asked her" suzy why did you drank it that fast?..... Wait i drank like that when i was pregnant wait are you...perhaps.... Preg---" "NO!" She said. "Ehem i mean no im not. Hahah" she laughed nervously as me and Boki saw each-other and soon her in shook.

"O-okay you don't have to yell hahaah" i said." Soooo something new..." I said waiting for them to talk. "W-eell!" Suzy said.

I was looking at her in serious widening my eyebrows." Wweeeeeeeell!" I said." Ummm m-me and b-oseoki are m-married n-now!" "What? And you didn't invite me?" "Hhaah we could not cuz our parents said that we have to marry fast so we didn't have time sorry!" Boki said as he scratched the back of his neck. "It's okay hahaha i was joking btw congratulation! " they smiled and we started talking.

Soon we heard the doorbell. "Wait here im going to open it." I said and woke up toward the door.

I opened it and i was greeted by Minjae's and EunMi's big hug. "Moooommyyyy!" The two of them shouted. " hi my sweethearts.! Hiw was school today?" "Very gooood" Minjae said.

"okay now i have a big surprise for you twooo!" "What is it?" The two of them yelled happily. "Go in the living room."

They run to the living room. I chuckled and saw Tae looking at me with the corner of my eye.

I looked at him and he gave me a smile and the 'sorry' look. I turned around and went to the kitchen. The kids hugged Suzy and Boki and yelled "yeyyyyyyy suzy noona and Bosoki hyung is hereeeeee!" Minjae said.