part one; the mail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
characters
Mackenzie Ziegler; 18
Johnny Orlando; 18
Annie Leblanc; 18
Hayden Summerall; 18
Nadia Turner; 18
Lauren Orlando; 18
Carson Lueders; 19
William Franklynn; 18 1/2
(note; more characters will be added)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenzies POV

Highschool had ended, finally. I remember that day like yesterday.. FLASHBACK!

Graduation Day!
I sat down in my chair shaking as the girl next to me had her name called," Now we would like to call up this excellent student, I began to fix my gown as I sighed, nervously,"Mackenzie Ziegler."
I got up and my heart was beating like crazy, everyone cheered and cheered, I got up the stairs and grabbed my diploma, you did it Mackenzie Ziegler, you did it.

                               Back to the present

Now that highschool was over, maybe college would be better, right? I laid down, even though college was a week away, I kept thinking about who my roommate was gonna be, I hoped it would be one of my friends like Nadia, Lauren, or Annie, than the door rang and my mom called me down," The paper is here Kenz." my mom yelled from down stairs.

         I ran down the stairs, I grabbed the paper quickly and tried running up the stairs,"Mackenzie, sweetie, why dont you open it down here." My mom said, I paused," Sure." I said, I ran back down and sat in my seat, From; Stanford University, the envelope had said I opened the envelope and opened the paper.

Mackenzie Ziegler, we are so glad to have you as a student at Stanford University. Your hard work has paid off. As you know at Stanford University, we give students dorm rooms to share, 2 people each dorm, you will be sharing a dorm room with one unique student, who will need your help to study at most, Johnny Orlando.You have been a very dedicated student and we hope your school year at Stanford is the best! You will have to meet up with your roommate July 28th, 2018.

We wish you well and hope your school year is amazing, Your future school, Stanford University.

I dropped the paper to the floor, Johnny Orlando? I wanted to literally cry, and I did.. I, Mackenzie Ziegler, had to share a room with Johnny Orlando? The schools biggest f-boy? I hated him so much, he always flirted and teased me, and tried to sleep with me.. For "study purposes".. Kill me now...

••••••••••••••••••

hope you enjoyed the first chapter of roommate!if there are any spelling or any problems or any ways I need to improve, comment down below. did you like this chapter? comment down your thoughts!💓