part five; "youre a good kisser"

Kenzies POV

                 I woke up the next day in my bed, and I got up, I walked toward the kitchen to see Johnny, shirtless, I walked toward him,"Breakfast is on the table.." Johnny said fastly, I walked toward the table,"About last night I—" I said but Johnny interupted,"I drank too much.." Johnny said, I stopped eating," Arent you gonna eat?" Johnny asked, I walked toward him,"Its not your fault, you drank to much, the fight.. was a huge mistake.." I said, Johnny walked toward the couch," I dont really care about what happened, he deserved it.." Johnny sat down, I followed, Johnny began to smirk,"Why are you following, Ziegler?" Johnny asked, Oh gosh, I was trying to be nice.. Is that so wrong, I rolled my eyes,"When is trying to be kind so wrong?" I asked, I sat down,"You want some of me Ziegler?" Johnny asked chuckling,"Of course not.. Im just being nice.." Johnny sat up straighter,"I dont need no support... but theres one way to make me feel better.." Johnny bit his lip,"What that way?" I aksed falling for what he was gonna do, Im so stupid... Johnny looked at me, I was getting up as Johnny pulled me back, he began to kiss me, I started kissing back.. it felt so wrong but so right, Why was I doing this, he was such a jerk why was I letting this happen? Johnny continued to kiss me more passionately, than the door bell rang, Johnny stopped slowly, he kissed my neck than I stopped him,"Youre getting the door.." I said, as I pulled away... Johnny looked at me,"Youre a good kisser, Kenzie.." I got carried away, I didnt want to he one of Johnnys toys and definitely didnt want to get my heart broken, Johnny got the door,"Why the hell are you here?" Johnny yelled, I walked over to see William, with roses,"Im here to see Kenzie.." William said with a smile, Johnny rolled his eyes,"Get out!" he yelled, William gave the roses to Johnny,"Give these to Kenzie, I feel bad that she has to live with some one like you..." Johnny closed the door and threw the roses, Johnny sat back down,"Where were we?" Johnny smirked, I backed away,"No, that kiss was a mistake and it sure didnt mean anything... I dont wanna be played Johnny and dont want to get my heart broken and its way to soon, I dont really know you, even though we sorta met a while ago. Just its wrong timing.." Johnny pulled me closer,"I wont play you, youre different.." Johnny said, I nodded,"I cant Johnny, I cant.." I walked into my room,"Lets just pretend it never happened..." Johnny yelled across the room,"Yeah sure.." I said, I sat on my bed.. How can I forget this never happened, it was something I would never forget, Ive never had a kiss as good as that.. but this was wrong timing and I wasnt gonna let my feelings take over... but I did have feelings for Johnny but now was not the time...
——————-
hey guys! i hope you enjoy this chapter and yeah i know it was short but the next chapter is gonna be filled with drama.. be ready! and leave your thoughts in the comments!💞