part two; july 28, 2018

Kenzies POV
Tears streamed my eyes, my mom rubbed my shoulders," I got paired up with the worst roommate ever.." I said," Honey youre overreacting.." my mom said, Maddie walked toward me," Whos this roommate, is he cute?" Maddie asked with a smirk, I rolled my eyes," My roommate is Johnny Orlando.." I said wiping the tears off my face," Oop..." Maddie said walking a away," Well, that sucks.." I got up from my chair, " Whats the date today mom?" I asked, my mom sighed as she got her phone," The 27th why?" she replied, Oh crap... I had to meet with him tomorrow..

A couple hours passed, it was about 9:45 and I began to undress to change into my pajamas then I got a text, I picked up my phone.
"Guess we are roommates, I can't wait ;)" it was from Johnny, I began to put on a shirt,I rolled my eyes replying," Shut the hell up Johnny.. Go to bed.." I turned off my phone and headed right to bed.

The next day rolled around, I groaned as my alarm turned on, I got up and looked at my phone, only to find messages from Johnny last night, one of the messages was," Dorming with you is gonna be amazing.." and the rest are just plain up nasty, I got a outfit which was a pastel pink tube and some ripped jeans, which by the way showcased my curves, I got my keys as I grabbed a granola bar on the way out," Good luck!!"Maddie said sarcastically, I laughed and rolled my eyes and headed inside my car, here we go...

About 1 1/2 I was here, at Stanford University, the college of my dreams.. but had to be ruined by my idiot of a roommate, I headed inside to find out where my dorm was," Dorm key please?" I asked politely, the lady stared at me," He already has it, your roommate." she said pointing at Johnny, Johnny stood there playing with the key, staring at me, smirking. I sighed and walked over,"No talk, lets just look at the room.."

                   We headed to our room and it was pretty nice we had a pretty small kitchen with a small bathroom and had two seperate bedrooms.. Thank god.... Johnny looked around, looking at me. I sighed,"When do we have to move in?" I asked, Johnny walked toward me, he was so hot... Stop it Kenzie! Johnny walked fairly close, popping my bubble,"Tomorrow, I think, since school starts in 6 days." Johnny looked up and down at me and stared at me,"Which room do you want?" Johnny asked, I sighed,"I don't really care, I just want you to know that we are classmates and we need to work together!", Johnny let out a small laugh,"I know youre excited huh?" Johnny said, I gave John a dirty look,"Shut up!" I said rolling my eyes," at that moment Johnny got even closer, I took a step back,"Well this was nice and all I really like the dorm but I gotta go." Johnny rolled his eyes,"I'm staying over tonight, I already brought my bags.. Wanna stay ov—" I put my hand over his mouth," I have to get my stuff, you have to move in tomorrow!" and I left the dorm and headed home.

                     I just stood, looking at my mirror, still in disbelief," I can't dorm with him I cant!" I kept saying,but I kept on thinking about him. I absolutely hate Johnny! But hes so cute though.. Thats enough for today.. I just gotta pack up and head to hell tomorrow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i know these chapters arent really lengthy and they might be boring, it will get better! the chapters will get longer each chapter! comment your thoughts on this chapter!💓