part 12; moving back in

Kenzies POV

"What the actual hell William!" I exclaimed, I began to cry.. "Jayden paid you to—" William grabbed my hand and I pulled away,"Mackenzie I didnt mean to—" William was quicky interupted by me,"Get. the . hell. out. of. my. dorm." I said it slowly but with a rath of anger, William didn't hesitate to leave,"I really didnt want it to end like this.." William said, I walked up to him,"Well wanna know why im so upset William?! Maybe because I was actually growing a little bit of feelings for you, you took my v card and you made me feel more happy after this whole fiasco! Thats why William! I never wanna speak to yoy again so leave!" I said as I began to cry uncontrollably, I pushed him out and began to cry, Girls.. this is a tip and consider to be really lucky.. boys suck, and they just break hearts and are literal pieces of trash.. I ran to my bed and got out my phone, I really thought this college year was gonna go smooth.. its only my first year.. I than stopped crying for a moment.. why am I literally crying over a boy? Well the answer was.. Why should I cry over a boy or boys? I stopped and stood on my bed,"who gives a shitaki mushroom about boys! They all suck!!" I than heard a knock, I ran to the door,"hey kenz, I kinda need a place to stay,, this was and still is my dorm and your dorm, and i need help studying.. cause the test is in two days and i havent studied at all.." I was about to close the for," kenzie.. please.." I looked into his eyes and licked my lips, Damn, I need chapstick,"Hold on before I let you in my lips are literally sooooo chapped.",Johnny chuckled as he looked at me smirking,"Whatever ziegler.." I finished applying my chapstick," Get in... Lets just stay cool for now.." I shrugged, Johnny gave me a hug, it was like time paused, I dug my face onto his leather jacket and held onto him tighter, I will probably never be over Johnny.. I tried to get over him but I couldnt.. I just couldnt.. "Are you gonna let go of me, I kinda have a test in less than two days.." Johnny said, I slowly ungrasped him, I stared onto his eyes. I couldnt help myself. I probably never be able to feel him again.. well actually.. he does move girl to girl so I probably will but— his relationship with Nadia seems intense and I dont wanna come between that.. my actions and what I wanted to do took over my head,"Johnny." I whispered, just as he was about to answer, I kissed him tensely, I gave all my love I had left to him. This sounds cheesy but I did, yes I was still upset with him but I couldnt help myself, I slowly backed away as his lips still grasped onto mine,"Ziegler, that was—" I quickly stopped Johnny,"Lets go study.." Johnny smirked and nodded.. What did I just do...

Nadias POV

I felt sick the whole day, I missed Johnny.. I didnt want this child, I am too young and irresponsible for this.. I need to get rid of this.. My mood swings kicked in plently of times, I cried than became furious at Johnny.. was this done intentionally.. Why did Johnny do this to me, so much drama happening in college it sometimes feels like we are back at high school.. I just want Annie and Lauren back.. I still really dont know why they left Kenzie and I.. We were such good friends.. so much stress came to mind and I had a panic attack and threw up.. again.. and wondered.. where was Johnny was he back with Kenzie at the dorm? I really did love Johnny and I felt like he loved me back but I feel like he really has feelings for Kenzie. I really dont wanna love someone who doesnt love me back...

hi guys! its been so so so long and i finally got a chapter up. its pretty short but school has literally been so much! hopefully i will get in some more chapters soon! comment down your thoughts in the comments!💞💞