part 10; "sick"

Kenzies POV

                 I had woken up from last night, my eyes were sore and were hurting from crying so much.. I got up and called in sick at school since I did feel terrible, I just sat on my bed, staring at my wall. I then heard a knock, I walked toward the door,"Whats up gorgeous?" William said holding a bouquet of flowers,"heard you werent feeling well, may I come in?" he asked, I nodded, I need company.. I needed him... We sat down on the couch and snuggled,"Whats wrong?" William asked, I dug my face onto his sweatshirt, and began to cry, William pulled my face up softly,"Kenzie, whats wrong?" William wiped away my tears, I just needed to be loved.. I know I was the one who said no to Johnny first but I felt terrible.. William hugged me, I needed him, just him. I rose my face up toward him, he smiled. I reached my lips toward him, he kissed me softly, it began to get intense, I needed to be loved... but it just felt wrong......

Nadias POV
(At Nadias dorm, her dormmate was never there..)

I was awoken by my alarm, I looked beside me to see if Johnny was still there, he left me a note,"I called in for you, you wont need to go to school. Last night was rough for both of us and you needed some rest. love you baby". I smiled, I put on a silk robe and ate some cereal, I thought about Johnny and I, he was amazing... I loved him, I didnt even know Kenzie liked him. I had so much to explain to her, I never let my self open so much to a boy as much as Johnny, he made me forget about all the bad things. But did he love Kenzie? I could see it in his eyes, I didnt want my relationship and friendship to be destroyed.. but Johnny just seemed.. to have some sort of spark with her.. I never saw them together really but last night, when Kenzie said she loved Johnny, his face just lighten up.. Maybe its just me.. I only ate 3 bites of cereal before feeling sick, this guilt that I had took over my mind.. I ran to the restroom, and I puked and puked, I felt really sick.. Was this really guilt thought?I then began to think about last night... Crap....

Kenzies POV

I woke up on my bed, William next to me, I smiled, but I was felt with such guilt! I was still hurting, I got got up, waking up William,"William, William, William!" I whispered into his ear, he than turned toward me, smiling. He than sat up, his abs showing.. he pulled me toward him,"You are amazing Mackenzie Ziegler." he said, I smiled,"so whats wrong now Kenzie?" William asked, I sighed,"Well, Johnny.. just did something wrong.." William touched my shoulders,"You can tell me anything.."  William said embracing me, I wasnt sure if I could really trust him, but he was really the only one really there,"Johnny had a affair with one of my bestfriends, Nadia.. he brought her over last night and thats how I found out.." I said, as tears started to stream down my cheeks,"Dont cry," William said,"Dont let him hurt you like that." I smiled as William softly wiped away my tears, I pushed him closer to me as I kissed him,"Round two?" William laughed, I smiled as I continued to kiss him softly.

                              -Third person POV-
                           •At school, 6th period•

               "So, has William said anything?" Lauren asked, Jayden sighed,"Nope, all I know is that hes at Kenzies, doing who knows what.. Poor girl, that boy doesnt really love her, William said shes really starting to develop feelings!" Lauren laughed as Annie sat there quiet, Lauren gave Annie a little push on her arm,"Whats wrong Annie?" Lauren asked, Jayden sat up straighter,"No way! Are you feeling bad for Kenzie?" Jayden said, as anger started building up, Annie sighed,"This just feels wrong guys! We are doing so much to her!" Annie said quietly, Lauren scoffed,"Hold up are you—" Jayden then interupted,"Annie, I really like you! But youre standing up for someone who doesnt give a crap about you! and has lied to you multiple times! If you dont wanna work with us or feel pity for Kenzie, might as well get the hell away from us!" Annie didnt want to loose her bestfriend Lauren, she knew this was wrong.. but she didnt want to loose Lauren,"Sorry... I, I was just thinking rubbish..." Annie said, softly with her face facing down, Jayden smiled,"Good girl, Annie. Just never think like that AGAIN! Break our trust, and we will RUIN you!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••

new chapter! reached my 20 votes goal last chapter, i realized i will not be doing comments to get new chapters! what did you guys think of this chapter? comment down your thoughts!
(new chapter= 22 votes! )