part 11; "uhm johnny... we need to talk"

Nadias POV

               I stormed to the nearest Target, and headed straight forthe pregnancy tests' I ran back to my car and headed home. Thoughts began to race through my mind, I took the test..... it was like the whole workd just stopped.. I breathed heavily as I was shaking as I prepared to recieve my answer.... Im pregnant. I started to cry, What do I do.... I got my phone and called Johnny,"Hey Nads, arent you getting ready for school?" Johnny asked calmly, I breaved heavily as I sobbed,"Johnny.. We need to talk.." Johnny didn't hesitate he hung up and left ASAP. 20 minutes later. I was ready for school but I sat on my couch, with a stale face and sat still, the door opened, Johnny ran toward me,"Whats wrong?" Johnny asked whilst stroking my face, I sighed shakily,"Johnny, did you use protection that night?" I asked as I started to cry more,"Im not sure..." Johnny sat up straighter as he looked into my eyes,"Im pregnant Johnny... Im pregnant!" I yelled as I fell onto the floor," Because your STUPID action!" I pushed Johnny away and ran into my room, Johnny was in disbelief, he sat on my couch staring at a wall, I saw a tear stroll down his eyes,"We'll figure this out.." Johnny said softly.

Mackenzies POV

I woke up to hear William on the phone with someone," Yeah, I did what you asked." I had heard, he paced back and forth in my kitchen,"I dont wanna do this to her! I love her!" he began to breathe heavily and loose his temper,"IS ABOUT TIME YOU GET A HEART JAYDEN!" Jayden? I than realized, my ex- bestfriend Jayden. who literally hates my guts because of what happened in senior year... I got up got shorts and a shirt on," What the hell is going on here,William?" William looked at me anf quickly hung up,"Uhm Hey Mackenzie." William said as he akwardly sat on the couch, I rolled my eyes and sat next to him,"My mood is now ruined.. Why the hell were you talking to my ex- bestfriend." William looked at me, he pulled me onto him suprise and he began to kiss me, I leaned down,"Why were you talking to her?" I asked, he kissed my neck as I bit my lip, I couldnt let him not answer me, he began to pull my shirt off,"No! Youre gonna tell me why you were talking to Jayden!" he laughed, he threw me onto my bed and began to kiss me all over,"I cant miss scho—" William raised up,"Please just please let me do this.." I sat up,"William.. tell me...please.." William sighed as looked down at the bedroom floor,"Well... Jayden has a evil plan... very evil and when I tell you what she has in store.. you'll hate me forever." William sat up and sighed,"Well let me explain EVERYTHING."

                 Third person POV

         Before school started, Annie and Lauren came over Jaydens dorm, The door bell rang as Jayden began to get dressed for the school day, she ran to the door,"Hey girls! Any news?" Jayden said as she grinned, Annie sighed as she walked in with her head down, Jayden pulled Annie by the hair, raising her from her chin,"What the hell has been up with you!" Jayden said as anger filled in her eyes, A tear streamed down Annies eye,"Nothing, I just down feel so good.." Annie said softly, Jayden rolled her eyes,"Hey Jay!" Lauren said as she jumped into Jaydens arms,"Hey Laur Whor!" Jayden said as she hugged onto Lauren, Jayden put Lauren down as she ran to the couch,"Girls! William literally fell for Mackenzie! I think he'll be telling her about us!" Jayden said, concerned. Annie stayed quiet and nodded,"What do we do??" Lauren asked, Jayden stayed quiet for a few minutes before raising her head up to a grin,"I think I have an idea.." Jayden said as she got onto her phone,"Lemme just say its gonna be very fun..."

   new chapter whooooooop! im finally home from vacation and have some time to update you guys with chapters! what did you guys think of this chapter? comment down your thoughts💞