part 14: "is it too soon?"

mackenzies pov
    i woke up next to johnny, and got up swiftly. it was a saturday morning, and i got up from bed as johnny got up as well,i chucked as i walked back, i got back into bed,"you cant stay any longer?" johnny asked as he stroked my hair, i teased him, and got onto him and kissed him ,"wanna go out?" he whispered into my ear, i nodded and continued to kiss his neck, johnny began to unclip my bra, i pulled back,"can we just go out?" i said as i began to get dressed,"the park sounds good." johnny nodded, i went to the kitchen table and studied for the first term test, johnny came from behind me and messaged my shoulders,"youre being all mushy pushy today" i laughed, a few hours past and it was about 5 in the afternoon, johnny went out with a few friends as i studied, i called maddie,"hey mads." i said, maddie squealed,"hey kenz! hows it going? how is it with your room mate" maddie then switched to face time,"tell me everything." i sighed,"im studying for my first term test and i have good grad-" maddie interupted,"borrriiinggg, how about your hunk of a roommate." i began to blush without notice,"omg kenz did you?" i smiled,"omg omg omg!" i rolled my eyes,"im going to the park for a date, im excited though.. but i feel so wrong.." maddie laughed,"dont be! have fun but not tooo much ok? ill call you afterwards! tell me everything!" i nodded and ended the call and johnny came in through the door, johnny carried me onto the kitchen counter,"ready to go?" i sat up straighter and nodded, we headed out toward his car, and we arrived at the park, we sat down with our food and blankets and headed into a secluded area inside the park,"so last night i-" johnny interupted,"just shhhh its the past.. im sorry. i was angry and-" i interupted,"its whatever!" i got out my sandwhich and began to eat it, johnny then looked behind him and quickly flicked my sandwich out of my hand,"what the he-" johnny then got on top of me and made out with me," its nadia." i rolled my eyes and got back up,"im not a toy johnny." johnny looked into my eyes,"i know that. but i love you mackenzie ziegler." i looked back into his,"johnny like a week ago we hated each other and arent we moving too fas-" johnny stroked my hair and laid me down,"no, we are going just the right pace." i looked down and johnny stood up,"mackenzie my question is. was last night a mistake? you seem so stand offish." i did love jphnny i just felt like he was using me.. i nodded no,"ill make you mean it.." johnny pulled me on top,i looked into his eyes as he rolled me over, johnny smiled. i loved him but this felt weird, maybe last night was a mistake.. something felt wrong..

third person•
william stumbled acrossed mackenzie and johnny making out he then got jealous, he pulled out his phone in anger,"they are here like you said they would be.." a scoff came from the phone,"take a video. lets ruin. both of them. miss princess wont be living her dream for any much longer.. especially when she finds out that johnny has been-

to be continued...
thank you for reading, comment your thoughts below. school has been an actual butt but i will try to update asap!
goal for new chapter: 25 likes💞