part 15; roadtrip

•third person•
"he what?!" william gasped, jayden laughed,"he's been seeing maddie, kenzies sister." william was in awe, and scoffed,"why would i want to believe you?" jayden rolled her eyes,"take the video. now or else ill tell everyone your dirty secret, ill be there in 5. lets ruin her." jayden hung up and william took the video..

•kenzies pov•
i pushed johnny off of me,"slow down cowboy." johnny chuckled,"what if i dont want to." i rose up from the blanket on the soft grass and stare at the sky,"johnny." i said softly,"i really really like you, i just dont wanna be played, i want this to be a real relationship." johnny smiled,"we can make this real." johnny continued to kiss me, i pushed him off,"isnt it weird we are making out in a park." i laughed, johnny giggled,"maybe. but who cares right?" i laughed again,"lets head to the dorms." johnny nodded, we grabbed everything from the grass, and we walked away, as we walked toward our car i saw a familiar face, jayden. i walked as i fast as i could,"hi hoebag, maybe spread something other than your legs." she said as she winked, johnny walked up to her,"get the hell away jayden." jayden laughed,"oh you wouldnt want to do that johnny boy, dont get too comfortable cause," jayden then went to johnnys ear and whispered something, i couldnt get what she said, johnny's face went pale,"ill meet you at the car." i said rolling my eyes, i sat and waited in the car, johnny ran inside,"what do you think about heading to las vegas?" my eyes widened,"uhm when?," i chuckled,"uhm, right now!" johnny smirked.

at the dorm

"so what did jayden tell you?," i asked concerned, johnny got closer,"nothing, just non-sense." johnny kissed my neck and pulled me onto the table,"you pack all your stuff?" he asked,"cause i have something for you." he ran to his room and grabbed a very luxurious bag,"open it." he said, i opened it to a lingerie, i smiled, the top had feathers and was filled with silver rhinestones," i love it!" i squealed, i placed it in my bag and kissed johnny,"lets head to vegas!"

at vegas, 10:30pm

we headed into the casino, playing games and drinking tons, until this girl walked up to us, she looked familiar, she came up to the gambling machine i was playing at,"do you suck that bad." i looked back and rolled my eyes,"i bet you cant play any better." she came to the gambling machine next to me,"wanna make a bet?" i nodded, she played and played and played and won $150, from my wallet, johnny and i and this girl headed to the bar,"so whats your name?" johnny asked,"uhmm," she hesitated,"josephina? yeah josephina." johnny laughed,"im t-tired johnny." i said, drunk. josephina laughed,"you sure do look tired, you guys wanna head up to my room?" johnny nodded and there we went. to this strangers room, drunk.

its so nice to be updating my story again, ive gotten tons of comments to update it, im hoping to end this book soon to start a new, better story. i know this chapter may seem rushed but i have a plan to end this story with a bang!💗
30 LIKES FOR NEW CHAPTER! 😊