part three; moving in

Kenzies POV

Today was the day, to move out and head to college. I said my goodbyes to my mom and Maddie, I got my bags and put them in my small trunk, Maddie also had to leave for another college which was ways away, she had bought a small apartment but had stayed over at home for a while, Maddie and I both said goodbyes to eachother," Mackenzie, I wish you the best in college!" Maddie said rubbing my shoulder," But one thing, dont let that hog, Johnny Orlando seduce you.." Maddie whispered in my ear as she gave me a hug, I headed into my car and she head into hers and we both pulled out of the driveway, going separate ways..

              I was finally at Stanford, excitement filled my head. I parked in a student parking structure and got out of my car, I opened my trunk and let out a big sigh, I had so much stuff to take out of this trunk.. I began to take out suitcases, and I had about 4 of them. I rolled them down this hill that led into the dorm area. I finally made it to my dorm, and I opened the door to see Johnny walking around the house, shirtless, eating cereal. Johnny paused, I stared at his abs unitil,"Its about time.. I was getting a little lonely.." Johnny said, I rolled my eyes and rolled my suitcases to my room, Johnny came up from behind," Need help?" he asked, putting his hand in my shoulder, right than and now I got the chills, I turned around and looked at his abs again.. Damn it.. Johnny looked at me,"What are you looking at there?" Johnny giggled with a smirk, I looked back at his face,"No I think I'll be fine.." I replied akwardly, Johnny chucked,"Okay dork." he said walking away, continuing to eat that damn cereal.

              I continued to pack and got all my things neatly into drawers, I decided it would be a good time for a shower, I got my pajamas and walked toward our very small restroom. I closed the door silently since it was quite late, I began to take my shirt off and thats when Johnny opened the door,"Holy.. sorry Ziegler.." Johnny said staring at me, biting his lip.. OF COURSE... I went up to him and slapped him,"Ever heard of knocking you dumb ass.." I pushed Johnny out restroom and slammed the door, I could hear Johnny laugh from the other side of the door,"Youre a fiesty one Ziegler.." Johnny said, quite seductively.. I rolled my eyes and took a shower and got into bed.. which was not that comfortable...

                  I woke up quite late to get some water from our sink, I walked toward the counter to see Johnny making out with some girl, I rolled my eyes,"Youre kinda sitting on my sink.." I said, annoyed, Johnny stopped and chuckled,"Is there a problem with that?" the girl said rolling her eyes,"Yeah kinda.. I was gonna get some water... and youre right on my sink." I replied, Johnny picked the girl up and took her to his room as they were leaving I heard a," Happy now?" from that girl.. I headed back to my room and laid down..Ugh I hated this already and its only been one day... This year is gonna suck... and school starts in 5 days.. which means more stress.. yay me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, i made this chapter a lil longer than my last two and i hope you guys liked it! comment your thoughts on how this book is going so far and your thoughts on this chapter!💓