part 7; date gone wrong

Kenzies POV

The bell rang, William gave me a wink, I smiled. I walked toward the halls, heading to 3rd period,Spanish. Annie and Nadia ran up to me,"Uhh hey?" I said, confused. Annie looked at Nadia," So Kenzie..." Nadia said, I rolled my eyes,"No.." I laughed, Annie looked at Nadia once again. I walked faster, and we headed inside and sat in our seats,"Kenzie, you can tell us whatever happened!" Annie whispered from behind, Nadia nodded,"Did you and Johnny... uhm..." I couldnt take this anymore,"Yes! We did! We made out but nothing beyond that!" I said, not noricing how loud I was, Everyone stared at me... Great.....

             The first day of school was interesting, I was teased the rest of the day by everyone that heard,"So who did you kiss Kenz.?", and just ugh..! I ignored Annie and Nadia the rest of the day.. Then my date, I came back to my dorm to see Johnny just sitting on the couch, I put my bag down," Havent seen you all day.." Johnny said, biting his lip, he walked up to me touching my hips, softly. He touched my hair, leaning in for a kiss,"Johnny.." I said, he looked up at me,his eyes darted into mine,"One last time.. please?" I looked at him,"Im sorry Johnny.. I just cant..." I said, walked toward my room, Johnny sighed. Now I had to get ready for my date....

I put on a crop top with a short skirt with natural makeup, I grabbed my phone, it was 7:00. I walked toward the door,"Where you going?" Johnny asked, walking toward me,"Are you going on a date or something?" Johnny asked gazing into my eyes,"Just hanging with friends.." I replied, stuttering... Johnny nodded with suspicion. I walked outside the door and walked down stairs to see William with roses, I ran up to him giving him a hug,"These are for you beautiful.." William said, smiling and than winking, I smiled, We then headed toward the restaurant, heres a life lesson ladies... Never walk half a mile in heels....

We ended up in the restaurant, talked about school, life and ect. William gazed into my eyes,"Did you ever realize how beautiful you are?" William said softly, grabbing my hand. I smiled," Did you ever realize how kind you are?" I replied, William smiled,"Why cant you call me handsome?" he laughed,"I dont know!" I giggled, we than talked the night away and began walking back, and we were back at the apartment,"I had a amazing night.." William said taking my hand,"I did too!" I replied, smiling. It than became akwardly quiet, William gazed into my eyes and leaned in closer and closer, what do I do?! Well I just went for it, I began to kiss him, passionately, I smiled and we stopped, I unlocked my door," I dont think hes here.." I whispered, William smiled and picked me up, whilst kissing me, I know, I know. But I felt like William and I had known eachother for years and I trusted him, but I had such a wrong feeling, I did still infact have feelings for Johnny... William took me to the couch where we continued to kiss, I than heard a noise, which I didnt think much of at first,"What the actual hell!" Johnny yelled," Get the hell out of my house! Now!" he pulled me off of William and basically threw William out the door,"Not in my house!" Johnny yelled into my face, well one, this wasnt a house, two, I was the most responsible one here and three.. I really just made a huge mistake...

~~~~~~~~~~
hey guys! this chapter got a lil heated lol! thank yall so much for 70 votes lets get to 100 votes for a new chapter! and 700 reads? (not on this chapter alone.. the whole book all together) comment your thoughts and what you think will happen next! :)