part 13; mission abort

nadias pov
(writing in lowercase from now on!)

i sat on my couch, missing school days. what should i do? i got my phone and called my mom,"hey mom?" i said shaking, my mom quickly replied,"whats wrong?" i began to cry,"mom.. i dont know what to do i.. im pregnant!" my mom was in shock,"wh- what?" i sighed shakily,"i dont want this mom.. i just found out 2 days ago.." i said, my mom laid a deep sigh,"get plan b pills.. itll fix this.. no one gets hurt." my mom said, i didnt want to hurt this human inside me but i wouldnt give this child the life it wants.. i made my decision.. i ran to my car and onward to a pharmacy....

kenzies pov
       johnny sat on the couch, i walked toward him as he stared at the tv,"you look bored.." johnny smirked,"yeah.." i sat down and johnny stared at me,"what are you here for.. thought you hated me?" johnny said," i dont hate you johnny.. just i was- i was hurt i guess.. i did develop-" johnny interupted,"feelings.." he said as his hand slowly went onto my thigh, i tensed up and i looked at him,"i didnt mean to play with you like that kenz.. im-" i took his hand and grabbed it softly,"youre with nadia now.." johnny bit his lip,"am i though?" it went silent,"johnny im not gonna be played.. im over you.." i said as i breathed heavily, johnny chuckled," you arent, i know you like the back of my head mackenzie...." johnny grabbed me and pulled me toward him, i gasped swiftly. johnny stroked my hair, he than pulled me on top of him, i couldnt help my self.. i kissed johnny with passion, we made out and johnny smiled as he slowly lifted up my shirt as he kissed my neck, than johnnys phone rang,"ill be back." johnny left the room and came back with a sad look,"are you ok johnny?" he sat down and looked at the floor,"i dont wanna talk about it.." he wiped a tear from his eye, i walked toward him and pushed him back onto the couch and kissed his neck," we dont have to talk about this now.." i whispered into his ear as i undressed,"what are you doing mackenzie." i smiled,"finishing what we started.." johnny smiled and chuckled. what was i, mackenzie ziegler thinking? johnny orlando just brings the bad outta me...

heyyyy guys! its been so long, school has been hectic and sorry this chapter was so short. im super busy! hope this chapter was up to ur standards guys. new chapter soon!💘 comment thoughts below! new chapter at 30 votes!