part 8; food fight

Kenzies POV

                  "What the hell was that Kenzie?!" Johnny said,"I could really care less of who you date but really.. him?" I rolled my eyes,"it hurts me to see you with him Kenz... you dont understand..." I walked toward him,"You know what Johnny! You obviously dont understand how much it disturbs me when you have girls over, all the time!" I yelled, Johnny chuckled,"Just shut the hell up Kenzie! I can do what ever I please." Johnny said, I clinched my fists,"So can I, I am a adult, not a child and you cant tell me what to do!" I stormed out of the front room,"William was right. You are a asshole!" I ran to my bedroom and went right to bed..

I woke up in my room, soon as I woke up something didnt feel right.. something felt different... I walked over to the kitchen like a normal morning and say Johnny.. shirtless,"Kenzie.. Im so sorry for being an ass last night! Ill make it up to you baby!" before I could speak he ran up to me,"Kenzie, please. This will be my apology!" Johnny lifted me up and made out with me, it didnt feel real, it was magical until... Beep Beep Beep,I woke up... What the hell? I got up to make sure this was real, I went to the kitchen to see a note,"Left early, no milk or cereal, left with friends." Oh my.. I opened cabinet after cabinet, nothing.. I cant believe he'd actually leave me with nothing... I got on sweats and a regular tee shirt, I walked to the food court and grabbed a coffee and a sandwich, I was walked toward the campus till, I bumped into Johnnys crew... Johnny looked at me with disgust, I grabbed Johnnys arm as he tried to walk away,"You left me with no food!" I said, Johnny laughed,"Why cant you just go and get some at the store?" I reached up, and slapped Johnny,"Damn!" all his friends said, I rolled my eyes,"You woke up first, maybe instead of hanging out with your idiot friends, you should have gotten some food!" I said pushing Johnny into a brick wall,"You need to be more responsible!" I thought of something, just to piss Johnny off, I leaned into Johnnys ear as his friends stared,"By the way, William is a way better kisser than you.. who knows what else hes better at." I bit my lip, or tried to and chuckled .

             I ran into my friends, as they stood there in shock,"Damn Mackenzie! That was totally bad ass!" Annie and Nadia said, Lauren rolled her eyes,"So what did you and my brother fight about?" Lauren asked, I began to lead my friends into the campus,"Johnny and I had a fight," Annie and Nadia were about to ask why,"And no Im not telling you what we fought over.." Annie and Nadia scoffed,"Anyways, he left early this morning leaving our cabinets and our fridge empty! With no food!" Lauren laughed,"So you are gonna beat at my brother over no food! What the hell! just get it yourself!" Lauren scoffed,"Lauren, you have to understand that your brothers needs to be responsible! I always buy the food!" I said, Lauren continued to chuckled,"But this is over food! Do you not understand how stupid you sound?" Lauren said,"I gotta go, see you guys later." Annie and Nadia looked at me,"Sooo.. Are we gonna head toward class now?" Nadia asked, I started heading there.. I did realize that I did sound insane and looked insane, beating up Johnny over food.. but he needs to be held responsible but I definitely dont regret telling him about William.. or at least I think I dont regret it...

———————————
hey guys! havent made a chapter in a while! i know this chapter is weird lol but what do you guys think? comment your thoughts :) AND THANK YOU ALL FOR ONE THOUSAND READS!