one

Hana bites her pencil as she looked at the math equation

Hana bites her pencil as she looked at the math equation. She put down her pencil and looked at the window. It was dark outside with only the moon shining. She looked at the beach, it broke her heart to look at it. It was covered in trash. Hana's mother took her there to try and clean it up. But they barely made a dent.

Her red hair was tied up in a ponytail. Her room was covered in flowers. Her walls were a hue of yellow. Her room was small. Most people's bathrooms were the size of Hana's room.

Not that she cared. Hana stretched when her father came bursting into her room.

"What?" Hana asked confused.

"I have something for you?" Her father looked as if he was going to burst.

"What?" Hana asked.

Her father smiled and showed her a paper. Hana took it from him and read it.

APPLICATION FOR U.A HIGH SCHOOL

"No." Hana threw the paper across the room and walked out of her room.

Her father chased after her. "Why?"

"Because I hate using my quirk! It would be better if..." her voice trailed off.

Her father looked at her and sighed.

"Hana," he said softly. "Your quirk is amazing and you should be proud of it. It's who you are."

"It's not the only part of me that exists-"

Her mother yawned and walked through the front door. Mrs. Kātā had bags under her eyes. She took off her heels and threw them against the wall.

"What's wrong?" Her mother asked.

"Father wants me to put in an application for U.A" Hana groaned.

"This? Again?" Her mother walked past the both of them.

"Why do you want this so bad?" Hana asked her father.

"Your father just wants you to realize your full potential." Her mother looked in the fridge.

Hana sighed and looked at her father. Riku Kātā was a man with permanent bags under his eyes. He has dark brown hair and dark eyes. His quirk was the ability to change the emotions of others. It worked wonders in an argument.

Her mother Aiko was the one with the job. She worked at a grocery store. Hana did babysitting when she could help.

"Fine, I will fill out the application!" Hana took the form from her father.

Her father cheered and clapped. Mrs.Kātā sighed and had a small smile on her face.

Hana sat on her bed and looked at the application. She grabbed her pen and began filling out the information. Her Venus flytrap snapped shut and she looked at him.