two

There were so many students standing in front of Class 1-A it made her nervous. She sat on Aoyama's desk. The blond had been talking to her about new ways she could do her hair,

"You don't want it getting in your face during the Sports Festival mon amie." He had said.

To which she responded, "are you really French?"

Their conversation had stopped when they had noticed the crowd circling around their homeroom.

"Um, why the heck are you all here?" Uraraka shouted.

"Do you students have some type of business with our class?"

"Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!" Mineta growled.

Hana examined the faces of the kids in her grade. None of them really stood out.

"They're scouting the competition idiots," Bakugou said walking towards the door.

Mineta gasped and pointed at Bakugo's back with a facial expression that was mixed with horror and insult.

"We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They want to see us with their own eyes."

Hana stood up straight and adjusted her bow and threw hair behind her shoulder. She had to look presentable for the competition.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it extras." Bakugou said to the people surrounding the doorframe.

Iida immediately scolding him. His comment didn't take Hana by surprise. Honestly, she was surprised everyone wasn't used to it by now.

"So this is class 1-A? I heard you guys were impressive. But you just sound like an ass."

Hana looked at the source of the voice. A boy, with pale skin, bags under his eyes, and misplaced purple hair made his way to the front of the crowd.

She knew him. Shinso Hitoshi. She had seen him in the hallway a few times.

"Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you?" Shinso asked.

Hana covered her mouth.

Oh, he's gonna die now. Hana thought pitifully.

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of egomaniacs." He said nonchalantly rubbing the back of his neck.

"I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track. Such is life. I didn't cut it the first time around. But I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room.

Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are but I'm here to let you know that if you don't do your very best, I will steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war." Shinso said finishing his speech.

Hana felt her throat go dry. She glanced at her classmates, most of them shocked as to how he would be so bold. He brought up a valid point, if she didn't do well, she could simply be replaced. It would be as if she was as never here.

If someone gets replaced do we get to choose? If so we'll probably all vote for Mineta. She thought.

It was a rude thought and she would never wish for any of her classmates to transfer... but if she had to choose...

"Hey, you! I'm from Class-1B, next door to you! We heard you fought some villains and I care to see if that was true! But you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us!" A boy yelled.