seven

Hana sat on a bus with her classmates. All dressed in their respective hero outfits. She paid no attention to the conversations around her. Rescue training. This was something Hana felt she would be best at. Hand to hand combat was not something the redhead was entirely comfortable with.

Hana sat between Kirishima and Asui.

"Hana could be a pro!" Mina yelled, snapping Hana out of her gaze.

"What?" She asked.

"Your quirk! It's like so cool I bet you could be an amazing pro!" Mina gushed.

A blush came into Hana's cheeks and she smiled.

"Oh, no!" Hana said modestly.

Bakugo's yelling distracted them all from the conversation.

"Hey! Hey! We're here, stop messing around."

"Yes, sir."

The bus came to a stop and all the students filed off.

"Hello everyone I've been waiting for you."

Thirteen.

Hana had heard about her when she was in astronomy. She was a space hero, but you could probably get that if you looked at her costume. But to Hana, she looked like a giant marshmallow.

She must give good hugs. Hana thought.

~

In the building there were sections. One was mountains, another seemed to be a small dome with fire. It looked like a giant amusement park.

"Clocks ticking we should get started." Mr. Aizawa announced.

Hana was very giddy. She balanced on the heels of her feet.

Thirteen began to speak of her quirk. Blackhole... what an amazing quirk.

"Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move your powers can be deadly."

No pressure.

"Even if you're doing something virtuous like help someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness test, you have a solid idea of your quirks potential. And because of All Mights combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your power can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons to this class. Today you're going to learn how to use your quirks to save peoples lives.

You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other. Only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others. That's all I have to say thank you so much for listening."

The hero took a bow. The class cheered.

"Right now that that's over-"

The lights began to flicker. The fountain in the middle turned black and it seemed to be a portal. Some type of creature made of shadows entered the room. Followed by a hand reaching through the portal.

"Stay together and don't move!" Aizawa shouted.

"Thirteen protect the students."

Hana's heart began to race, protect them from what? They couldn't be real villains, right?

"What is that thing?" Kirishima asked looking at the man entering the room.