six

She loved the rain. For one it was good for plants and for another it washed away all the bad things. Yes, she loved the rain. But at this very moment Hana Kātā the rain. She wore a bright yellow raincoat that was a size too big for her.

"Damn the train is gonna be packed!" The redhead sighed.

After the Sports Festival, everyone was given three days off to recover. Hana spent that time in bed sleeping of her head injury. It didn't hurt as much as it did the morning after she got it.

She sat down in a seat with her bike beside her. She sighed and shut her eyes.

"Psst."

Hana ignored it.

"Hey, redhead."

Oh god, this better not go where I think it's going to.

Hana opened her eyes and looked towards the sound of the voice. It was a man across the aisle. On his lap was a little girl.

"See I told you that was her daddy!" The little girl punched her father softly.

"You're for U.A right? Your fight was really good!" The man gave her a thumbs up.

Some people turned to her and whispered.

"Oh, how's your head?" A woman asked kindly.

"Oh, it's fine! Thank you very much for asking ma'am." Hana nodded politely.

"Oh, she's so cute."

"So polite."

"Can I have a flower!"

I'm famous... kinda.

The train pulled to her stop and she bid farewell to her fellow passengers.

Before she left completely, in the center of the train she let three blue Periwinkles sprout.

The crowd oohed. The little girl who pointed at her grabbed one and put it behind her ear smiling wide.

~

She shook her head in annoyance trying to get the water out of her hair.

She put her raincoat in her locker and grabbed her book bag. She turned the corner tower Iida and Deku standing talking.

Iida...

She had heard about his brother on the news. She wanted to call him... but she didn't. She didn't know what to say.

"Iida!" Hana yelled.

The tall boy turned around and Hana ran and jumped into his arms.

"Hey wait my raincoat you'll get wet-!"

She didn't care and hugged him tighter.

She jumped down and looked up at him.

"I'm really sorry about your brother, are you okay."

He nodded.

"As I was telling Midoriya there is nothing to worry about."

Hana glanced at Izuku.

"Well, we better hurry we don't wanna be late to class." Iida nodded and dashed off.

Hana turned back at Izuku.