twelve

Her breathing was heavy. The plan had gone south and they were separated.

No big deal. Just think of a new plan.

She already was thinking of others.

The original plan was a straight ambush. Hana didn't think it was the smartest plan she had ever come up with. But with the way, Midnight fought the idea was that they would get to her before she could rip her costume.

They were too slow.

Hana has felt her nose tingle and her eyes grow heavy. Uraraka felt the feeling first. She also fell asleep first, she fell into a ball, sleeping soundly.

Midnight hummed to herself brushing a strand of hair from the brunette's face.

"Hana? Are you gonna come out? I feel as if I should let you know you have 5 minutes left.

Hana cursed to herself.

The quicker she got Uraraka away the quicker they could pass their exam.

Hana his behind a rock and swallowed.

Okay, let's go.

Hana summoned an Aristolochia macrophylla, pipevine, it slowly worked it's way forward. Hana peaked out from behind her hiding spot.

"Grab her ankle," Hana whispered.

The pipevine wrapped itself around Uraraka's ankle and pulled her so aggressively she flew in the air.

"Oh, fun." Midnight purred.

Uraraka hit her head against the ground.

"Five more minutes..." Uraraka wined.

"Five more minutes and we fail the exam!" Hana hissed.

Uraraka's eyes opened and she sat up quick.

"Holy crap!"

"Yeah."

Uraraka began to panic.

"Okay, I have a new plan. I need you to go around and touch all the rocks. Make them float. When I give you the single make them fall."

"What are you gonna do?"

Hana showed Uraraka the handcuffs.

"But ambushing didn't work-"

"Just trust me! Please trust me I promise I'm not gonna let us fail."

Uraraka stared at her for a moment.

"Okay."

"Go." Uraraka ran off.

She touched random rocks and they began to float.

Hana looked in the sky.

She took a deep breath and rubbed her forehead.

Almost half the rocks were in the air now.

"This is a weird plan. Making things float? Seems a little dramatic."

Hana stood up. She hid the handcuffs behind her back.

"What can I say I love pizzazz!" She threw her ponytail over her shoulder.

"Yeah since when?" Midnight was walking closer.

I have to do it now... I'm so tired...

"Since now!"

The rocks fell from the sky like raindrops.

"What the-"

Hana tackled the older woman to the ground. Before Midnight could react, Hana handcuffed her hands.