nine

It was charging towards her. A white Nomu who's eye was bleeding.

She froze. She then remembered what Midnight told her during training once.

"When you're in a situation that puts you or someone else in danger. You don't have time to think. Either react or let yourself fall, the victim."

Hana didn't want to be a victim. She wouldn't allow herself to be.

The ground began to shake as vines wrapped around its body. The vines went inside the Nomu's mouth... then a pink Hollyhock burst through its chest. A bunch of other punk Hollyhocks crowded its body until the Nomu was completely covered.

A slow breath came from her mouth.

She moved.

The redhead girl ran to see various heroes fighting. The city was burning and she coughed at the smoke.

"Hey, kid! What the hell do you think-"

A Nomu attacked a hero and she called for poison ivy which began to attack the Nomu. It stabbed it in its eyes causing it to scream. It wrapped around the creatures arm and made it punch itself. It punched itself so hard its eye socket popped.

It screamed and fell forwards.

The hero looked up at her. He was a short old man with a white and yellow costume, and a white beard. He looked like the type of man that would spit bizarre advice on the train.

"Um... hello... goodbye!" Hana nodded politely.

"Wait a moment young lady it's not safe out here!" He tried to reason with her.

"You are correct old man." She didn't mean for her voice to sound so agitated.

He laughed at her. It wasn't a mocking laugh, however.

"Alright, you be careful, now!" The man nodded.

She smiled. "You too sir!"

As she ran she wondered how Iida was. He was safe she assured. Honestly, there was a nagging thought in her mind that said he was doing something stupid.

Something grabbed her by the waist. Another Nomu.

There was the wind in her face.

Oh my god... I'm flying!

She screamed and began to twist her body to get out of its grasp.

"Let me go ugly!" She spits in its eye causing it to lose focus.

She was falling.

"Damn it!" Hana yelled.

A large Venus Flytrap came up from the ground and opened its mouth. Hana fell into its mouth with a grunt.

"Oh my god."

Her voice was muffled from the inside of the plant.

"Spit me out please."

The Flytrap threw her up. Her entire body was covered in slime and half eat flies. She wanted to throw up herself but she gagged it down.

"No one will take my dignity," Hana said to herself holding her head up high.

Can't take what's not there.