one

School was canceled the next day after what happened at USJ

School was canceled the next day after what happened at USJ. Her parents wouldn't have let her go regardless. Hana didn't know what to do with herself. It was about one in the afternoon and she was outside with her plants. They shake with anticipation when she held out the old grey water can.

"I know I forgot to water you guys yesterday. I'm sorry." Hana apologized watering her plants.

She walked over to her Apple tree and went down to the roots.

The family next door had moved away leaving more room for her garden to grow. Her mother had told her not to go medaling in someone else's backyard. But they were so close together and without a fence... besides no one lived in the house regardless. She was sure no one would mind.

All day she had been thinking of her classmates. More specifically the freckled face of Izuku Midoriya.

"I should ask... about his quirk... about All Might." She said speaking to her Apple tree.

In response, it dropped a red apple on her head.

"Ow!" She yelled.

"Alright I won't god..." she said taking shelter in the shade.

"Hana! We have groceries!" Her mother cheered causing her to open her eyes.

She looked at her parents both holding at least thirty bags each. She jogged up to them confused.

"What? What's the occasion? Did someone die?" Hana asked her parents.

Her father blinked at her and gave her bags to carry.

"No Hana. No one died." Her mother responded shaking her head.

"Then why-"

"Well we had nothing in the house and we needed food. We need food to live Hana, you know that. I thought you were good with nature." Her dad mused.

Hana blinked.

This is so weird.

They never had food in the house. Her mother always brought home almost spoiled food meaning that they had to eat it that day. The only food that was always present was Hana's vegetables and fruits.

Her parents stayed silent as they put the food away. Hana checked the dates on the food.

"Oh my god, are you getting a divorce?!" Hana shouted.