four

Pain was all she felt. She wished she had stayed back with Uraraka and Sui... she hoped all of her classmates were safe, she had to push them in the back of her mind as hard as it was.

"Out of the way Compress," a villain said.

Before any of the team could register the villain threw a fireball at them. They had no choice but to move.

Hana jumped to the side. She felt a warm tingle on her right arm.

Crap! He got me.

"You're the chick who can make flowers right?"

She looked up to see the villain.

He had black hair and a bored expression on his face. The thing that caught her attention was the scars all over his body, his skin was scattered with the blemishes. Along with that, he had piercings along his lip and more.

"I don't think you're on the kill list but let's get rid of you anyway." He said with his hand on fire.

If I die it's not gonna be because of you. Hana thought.

"I make more then flowers asshat."

She summoned a vine from beneath the Earth. It wrapped around him tight and threw him back against a tree.

"Brat." The villain grunted.

He easily burned the vine. He walked towards the other villain ignoring her now.

Hana could hear it scream in pain.

"I'm so sorry." Hana cried.

"Guys we're done! He gave away his best trick." Shoji said to 'Compress' and the other villain.

"I don't know what your quirk is but I suppose it has something to do with those little marbles right? The ones you stashed in your pocket." Shoji showed the villains the marbles.

"So I'm guessing this is Tokoyami and Bakugou."

Hana let out a rigid breath and fell back on her back.

""You rescued them," Deku said relived.

"Time to go!" Hana said running.

The others followed. Hana began to make the trees shake, this way it was hard to see where the group was going.

"Color me impressed. Just what'd I expect from someone with so many hands." The marble villain said enthused.

As the team ran closer they saw a Nomu. They screeched to a halt.

"Quick this way!" Todoroki said making them all turn left.

They were stopped again this time by a shadow.

Kurogiri...

Hana has learned his name while watching the late-night news.

This is not what they needed.

"It's been five minutes since the signal lets go Dabi," Kurogiri said to the villains.

They're leaving... should we let them leave.

Hana watched as Toga and another villain went into the shadow.

"Hold on we're not leaving without the kid." The fire villain stated.