eight

She wore a long red puff sleeved dress and walked along the tall grass. She heard a bird chirping from the distance. Her red hair was down and she tucked a strand behind her ear.

Hana turned around to see the cottage in the distance.

Hana continued to walk she was hit with the feeling of serenity.

She saw him in the distance. He wore a white button down with faded brown trousers, he wore black suspenders. His sleeves were pushed up and looked tired. Even though he looked tired he was happy to see her.

"Hana!" Izuku smiled and jogged over to her.

It made her heart beat faster. She put her hands behind her back and smiled.

"Hi!" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hi."

He stared at her for a moment before stepping forward.

"How are you?"

She stepped forward and looked at him.

"Good, and you?"

"Good."

She counted the freckles on his left cheek. Four. Then his right. Also four.

He stepped closer and their chests touched. He touched her cheek and she leaned forward.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." He whispered and shut his eyes.

She felt her face grow pink. She touched his freckled cheek and brought his face closer.

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH

"Did you say something?" Hana said opening one eye.

Izuku shook his head and smiled.

"Oh okay."

She leaned forward again.

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH

Hana shot up out of bed. She looked up at Midnight who was sitting on the opposite end of the bed eating cereal.

They stared at each other for a moment. The only sound in the guest bedroom being Midnight's crunch, crunch, crunch.

"You drool in your sleep. It's adorable." Midnight smiled with a mouth full of cornflakes.

"I think I hate you." Hana pulled the covers off her head.

"What were you dreaming about?" Midnight asked pulling the covers off of her.

"Nothing!" Hana shook her head.

Stop blushing you, idiot!

"If you say so. Anyways come on get dressed we're going patrolling."

Hana shot up.

"Really?! Oh my god, I'll get dressed!"