eleven

She sat alone in the hallways

She sat alone in the hallways. School had yet to start but her father had insisted they get to school early. She had been catching the train since she was young... she didn't get why she couldn't catch it now.

Hana sighed outside of class 1-A. She opened one of her notebooks and looked at her notes on flowers to grow in a certain climate. Summer was coming soon... she needed to start growing more summer plants.

"You're here early."

Hana looked up to see Midnight staring down at her with a cup of coffee.

"It's my dads first day he wanted to catch the train with me."

"That's sweet."

Hana shrugged.

"I saw you on TV yesterday. That interview you do with Mt. Lady."

Midnight rolled her eyes.

"She makes you pretty angry." Hana mused.

"Rookies always think they know best when they don't. I hate hotshots. When you're a pro and I find out your misbehaving towards veterans-"

"What you'll punish me?" Hana raised a brow.

Midnight snorted. "You're turning into a minx."

Hana blushed. "No, I'm not!"

"It's cute. I'm a good influence."

Hana didn't dispute that and just laughed.

"Are you ready for your final exam? It's coming up soon."

Hana shuddered. "Please don't remind me. I've been dreaming about the rules we need to know."

"Oh don't sweat it. You'll do fine I'm sure."

Aizawa Shouta came to the door that Hana was sitting in front of. He took out his keys, paused and looked down at her.

"You're here early." He noted.

"Am I early sir? Or are you just late?" Hana questioned.

Midnight laughed into her coffee and walked off.

"Move so I can open the door, Miss. Kātā."

"Yes, sir."

During first period Aizawa reminded them all to study for the final exam. Suddenly Kaminari and Mina began to freak out.

"I took barely any notes all semester. And with the internship, I barely had time to read the textbook."

Hana ignored them and continued to review her flash cards.

"What are you studying so hard for? You're like tenth in the class." Kyoka Jiro said coming up to her and sitting on her desk.