five

Hana's day's in the morning were just like how it was at her old school

Hana's day's in the morning were just like how it was at her old school. The only difference is instead of history by afternoon she got hero training.

The class of 1-A sat in their seats talking amongst themselves.

"I am here! Coming through the door like a hero."

Hana squeaked and put her hands over her mouth in aspiration. The class began to talk excitedly.

Oh my God, he's here. Oh my God, I have to tell Miss Ano when she picks me up. Hana thought.

Her old guidance counselor would probably gush with questions so maybe not.

"Oh my God, he's as tall as I thought he would be." Hana put her chin in her hands and watched him.

That sounded creepy... but it's true.

"Welcome to the most important class at U.A high. Think of it as heroing 101. Here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good.

Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches! But one of the keys of being a hero is. Looking good!"

Panels on the wall began opening. Hana turned to see they had numbers on the side.

"These were all designed for you based on your quirk registration forms. And the requests you sent in before school started. Hana remembered now.

Her mother and father helped her fill out that form. Her father apparently had an eye when it came to designing. Her mother just told her she looked cute in black and pink. Her father told her pink would clash with her hair color. Hana just shrugged and told them she would wear whatever.

"Get yourselves suited up and meet me at training ground beta."

~

Hana should have never let her father design her costume. Mostly because he did not know his daughters' measurements. Hana stood in the back of her class. The sun hit her face, making her feel warm.

Her costume was a black bodysuit. At the end of her sleeves were roses. She wore black combat boots as well. On her head was a rose flower crown (that was her personal touch). Her red hair was as always tied up in a low ponytail. While her costume was tight it wasn't uncomfortably tight.

Hana and Uraraka made small talk. Uraraka looked over Hana's shoulder. Hana turned around to see Deku. Hana and Uraraka walked over to him.

"Hey Deku, love your costume." Uraraka smiled.

His costume was a hue of green Hana couldn't pinpoint. He wore a red belt around his waist and a fake smile on his mask. Hana giggled at his 'ears'. She leaned over and flicked one.

"Cool, what is it made of?" Hana said feeling the fabric of his arm.

"I should have been more specific of what I wanted. This bodysuit is skin tight not really my style." Uraraka said rubbing the back of her head.