eight

Life at the dorms was strange. She wasn't used to coming out of her room and immediately being bombarded with social interactions. Hana was pretty sure she was slowly losing it.

She had her head on her palm as she listened to Aizawa drone.

"I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses."

"Yes, sir!"

"A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a fifty percent passing rate each year.

That's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two..."

The door to the classroom opened.

In walked three teachers. Cementoss, Ectoplasm and Midnight (who was standing flat in the middle).

"Ultimate moves." Aizawa finished.

The rest of the class erupted into excited chatter.

Special moves... Hana can say she's never thought about a special move for her quirk. Most of the fighting she did use her quirk as just simple attacks. To have a fatality. She began to aggressively gnaw at her bottom lip.

"'Ultimate'! This means that this move will give you a sure win!"

"A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent."

Shit.

"Your move will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are endangered  species."

Double shit.

"We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

Hana missed wearing her hero costume. She remembered at the beginning of the year how it was a black bodysuit with a red flower crown but her outfit change to a green short jumpsuit fit her so much better. She felt like a hero in this more than she did the other one.

Hana stood at the top of a cement ledge that Cementoss has made. She paced back and forth.

"Special move. Special move. Okay."

"Miss Kātā you have been pacing for almost the entire training session." Ectoplasm said from behind her.

She tensed and turned around quickly.

"Sorry!" She yelled.

The ground temporarily shook and she almost fell.

"Are you the real Ectoplasm sir or are you like a clone." Hana inspected him.

"I am the real one." He said.

What if one of the clones went rogue.

"My clones can't create a mind of their own."

"How did you-"

"People think that way a lot."

"Oh well..."

Ectoplasm looked at her.

"The attack that you did at the sports festival. When you fought Tetsutetsu you created a Venus Fly Trap. That could be a special move. Just because you've done it before doesn't mean it's not good."

Hana bit the inside of her cheeky. She had thought of that move. She knew how to duplicate that move and she had practiced it again after her fight at the sports festival.