eleven

Hana wasn't sure how she got with Momo, Asui, Jiro, and Shoji. She was pretty sure she just ran in a random direction and found her classmates. She remembered giving cover and seeing some of her classmates do their ultimate moves. And she heard the bored announcer say no one had passed yet.

Hana wasn't even sure where they were. Some building they had decided to take shelter in.

"Is it smart to close ourselves off like this?" Hana asked, "we won't find any people in here."

"Yes, but that should keep us safe for now until we come up with a battle strategy." Momo touched the walls of the building.

Shoji was using one of his tentacles to look through the open windows. Hana didn't like how easy it was to see them. She leaned against a wall next to Jiro with her foot against it. Her arms crossed.

"You all heard the broadcast right?" Shoji asked aloud.

Fifty-six people had already passed. More than half.

I wonder if Deku already- she shook her head.

"We should probably give up on finding everyone else and starting fighting for ourselves don't you think?" Asui looked back Momo.

"Yes, you're right..."

"Shh," Jiro whispered.

Hana looked at her.

"I hear footsteps from four people on the stairs, about ten floors below." Jiro held her headphones close to her ears.

"Are they after us?"

"How did they even know we're here. This building was empty when I scouted it I swear." Hana clenched her fists.

"Then maybe they're just passing through." Asui put a hand on the redhead's shoulder.

"The schools should be moving in bigger teams than groups of four."

"We're in a group of five we're not exactly doing much better." Hana raised a brow towards Momo.

"Maybe their companions were defeated, and they're running away to hide here." Asui put a finger to her lips.

"No, that's not what it sounds like at all. They're still climbing up."

Hana pressed her ear to the wall to try and tried to listen as well.

"There must be more of them. A distraction?" Momo whispered.

Not a second later loud music played from the other side of the wall.

Jiro screamed and fell.

"Jiro!"

Hana caught her in her arms. Jiro was shuddering and holding her ears. She sat up slowly, her breaths ragged and uneven.

"There's music! I'm fine, but hearing this suddenly would've been hard on Jiro." Shoji had one of his tentacles to the wall.

"So they know Kyoka's Quirk and interfering with it on purpose." Asui acknowledges.

"They probably know all of our quirks than." Hana stood up.

"This is bad. Now we can't tell where our opponents are..."

Suddenly the glass windows began to break.

"Hide!" Momo yelled.

Hana ran and hid with Shoji behind a pillar. They were close together and he could feel her shaking.

"An attack from outside?

A piece of glass his Hana in the eye.

"Shit!" She cried.