six

When she was a kid she had a crush on All Might. That wasn't rare obviously he was the number one hero. Everyone had a crush on All Might at some point.

When she was little she had an All Might plushie. She slept with it every night. It was completely innocent obviously.

No one was stronger than All Might and Hana believed that for so long but the villain standing before them... he seemed stronger. He was scary and he had this energy surrounding him that made her want to vomit and scream.

He kept talking but she couldn't hear. All she heard was the sound of Pros falling over. Best Jeanist was either dead or close to it.

She grabbed Todoroki's hand to stop hers from shaking it didn't work. His hand felt clammy but if she let go of his hand she would start crying.

"Damn it! The hell?"

Her eyes widened when she heard the familiar voice of her classmate.

Bakugo she whispered.

Hana got on her tippy toes and peaked over the rubble she and the others were hiding behind.

She put a hand over her mouth and shrunk down. They looked at her.

"The whole league of villains is here!" She mouthed.

This is so bad. This is bad, bad, bad, bad!

She had to stay calm she knew that. Midnight told her that a heroes have to be calm and collected in a crisis. She could scream and cry and break things later. But for now, she had to be calm.

She had to get out of her own head. She felt an arm reach across from her and she looked down.

Iida gripped Izuku's arm and had a look in his eyes that sent a shiver up her spine.

"Ah, there you are."

She could have sworn her heart stopped beating.

There was a gust of air and a strong voice yelled, "I'll have you return my student, All For One!"

He's here. He's here. He's here.

Hana put her hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming in relief.

The wind was so loud she couldn't hear what 'All For One' said back. The wind seemed to get louder and grow stronger. She was pushed back against the rubble.

There was another crash and she saw All Might be thrown back. Seconds past and Hana heard;

"Claim your prize"

Hana peaked her head up to see Bakugo surrounded by the league.

"If we're gonna do something, we have to do it now. All Might can't get to him." Hana whispered so quietly she wasn't sure if the others could hear her.

"She's right," Izuku said gripping his hair.

So what do we do?

They weren't allowed to fight but how were they going to get around the villains.

Hana looked over and say a look of realization hit Izuku's face.

"Iida listen-"

"You can't fight I won't let you!"

"No, I think there's another way! A way that won't involve any combat, a way that we can escape with him. Come on, we can still get Kacchan back!"

Iida stared for a moment before letting go.

"Tell us your plan," Todoroki nodded.

"The thing is, it's all going to depend on him. If I did the plan myself, I don't think it would work..." he paused for a second then looked at Kirishima.