ten

Before she knew it the day of the Provisional Licensing Exam came. Hana Kātā and the rest of her classmates stood outside the National Dagoba Arena.

"This place is huge. Look at all the people." Hana jumped.

"Uhhh I'm getting kinda nervous." Jiro groaned.

"I wonder what they're gonna make us do. Uhh, what if I can't get my license." Mineta cried.

Aizawa leaned down to his level. Arching his back in a strange position.

"Mineta, don't ask if you can. Say you will." His helpful advice was downplayed by how bored he sounded.

"Right I so got this!" Mineta yelled.

Hana held her suitcase in front of her swaying it back and forth.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you nervous eggs will hatch into chicks and be pros. I expect your best." Aizawa finished.

"No pressure," she whispered to Sero

He elbowed her in the side and she giggled.

"Let's call out the usual you guys! Plus-"

"Ultra!"

"Holy shit!" Hana gripped Kota's arm almost falling over.

"My ears are ringing," she whispered.

A tall boy with a school uniform and a hat was smiling wide.

"You know it's pretty rude to barge into other peoples huddled like that Inasa." An almost tire voice said.

Hana looked at the hat closely.

"What pardon me. I am so very extremely sorry!" The one known as Inasa smashed his head into the ground.

Hana put a hand to her chest in shock.

"Who is this guy? I do not trust his enthusiasm."

"They're from Shiketsu High School," Hana said finally seeing clearly what the symbol on the four students' hats was.

"U.A in the East. Shiketsu in the west." Bakugo nodded.

Hana did now began to feel nervous.

"I wanted to say it just once! Plus Ultra. See, I really love U. A high school. I'm extremely honored to compete in front of such incredible students! I'm so looking forward to it."

Asui gripped Hana's arm.

"He's scary."

"Inasa Yoarashi," Aizawa said.

"Do you know that guy Mr. Aizawa?" Hagakure asked.

"Indeed he's strong. He's the same year as you all and he received the top score for recommendations. But for some unknown reason, he turned down U. A he went Shiketsu."

"Wait he's our age?!"

"Hold on is anyone else confused here? This guy says he loves our school but he turned down his chance to enroll when it was offered?"

"Yeah, what a weirdo."

"Maybe, but he's the real deal keep an eye on him." Aizawa informed the students.

I wonder what his quirk is... maybe it's too talk really, really, loud.

"Eraser?! I know that scowl anywhere!"

Hana watched her teacher get a sickened look on his face.

"I saw you on TV and at the sports festival. But it's been a while since we were this close in person."