~~Prologue~~

Note: Sorry I can't write character sketch but they are mostly same related as in show.. but clearly you will get to know as the story continues!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khanna industries and Mehta industries the business partners.. both rich and happy families..
One day both the families went out for the vacation.. as they were having a little disputed in the past few days so going out together they thought to resolve it all!

As they were coming back to their homes in their separate cars.. they met with an accident.. both the couples.. Ashish Mehta and Neela Mehta and on the other side Prakash Khanna and Shweta Mehta. These 4 were dead!! There dead bodies were taken to their respective houses by the police.. in khanna mansion their 5 years old kid Neil who was waiting for his parents to come back home along with his bebe (grandmother) by his side as the police informed them about the accident the little child couldn't understand anything he was just crying and praying for the arrival of his parents whereas bebe was herself in worst of her condition and trying to handle the little kid with her..

On the other side as Ashish and Neela's bodies arrived Mehta mansion.. their little child.. the cutest angle Avni.. Their 4 years old daughter who was all alone in the house with her Maasi Neela who was with her as her parents were out tried so hard to control herself and handle the little girl, not a tear rolled down from the kids eyes.. she was numb. She couldn't understand what was happening to her.. why her parents hadn't not arrived yet???

How this life changing incident changes there future.. their nature..??? Who they will think responsible for this all..? How will they react to this all??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the prologue.! Please do tell your views about the plot??
Reviews awaited !!
Vote target - 15 votes
Yeah I need some response so that I get motivated to write it down! 😁

Love love💕
Aks❤️