Part 6

I am back!

How are you all??????🙈🙈
Here is the update 😚
Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning,
A bright sunny, chirpy day!

Neil: will you be mine? I mean will you marry me?
Whereas Avni was standing standing in front of him in the princess gown looking more than beautiful..

Avni nodded her head in yes and he was going to slip the ring into her ring finger..

Bebe: Neilllllll.... uth jaaa.. kya muskura rha hai sapne main! Office nhi jaana kya!!

It was 9 in the morning and Neil was still sleeping.. his dreams were broken when his bebe shouted at him to wake him up 10th time..!!

He woke with a jerk and then realised IT WAS HIS DREAM!

He makes his disappointed face and looked to the clock to check the time..

Neil: Bebe!!! 9 baj gye.. uthaya kyu nhii! Late ho rha hai!

Bebe pulled his ears..

Bebe: tab se tujhe uthate uthate mere gale main dard ho gya aur bol rha hai mene nhi uthaya!

He winced in pain.

Neil: okay okay! Sorry!

Bebe: haan ab bta kya sapna dekh rha tha aisa jo neend nhi khuli?

Neil: sapna... nhi Bebe mujhe late ho rha hai.. main ready hota hu bye!

He said kissing her cheeks and ran from there to the washroom.

After 30 minutes he came down to the dinning table..

Bebe: ho gya ready?

Neil: ji Bebe! Breakfast jaldiiii!

Bebe: beth jaa.. aur kha le araam se!

Neil quickly sat and finished his breakfast as fast as he could and left for the office.
At 10:10 he was at the office.. he knew miss always on time would be present in the office but he was late.. thanks to his dreams and mumbai traffic!

He opened his cabin and saw her sitting there already!

She turned to look at him.
Avni: you are late! She raised her eyebrow.

Neil: oh yeah.. mumbai traffic!

Avni: even I came in the traffic right?

Neil: umm.. yeah! But..

Abhi: you didn't woke up early right?  She chuckled.

Neil: umm.. yes actually! He ruffled his hairs thinking about his morning dreams.

Avni: so let us start the work then..

As they started with the work discussion.. Neil was stealing glances at here occasionally which she very well noticed!
While she was thinking about what happened before Neil came to office

Flashback

She reached office a little early.. 9:50 she was there!
She knew he was not on time aa she kept a detective behind him to give her all the updates regarding him!

She quickly checked some of the files on the table to find the one she was searching for.. the file which one comes in her hand will be enough for her to take revenge from him.. to destroy him.. for which she is here!

But she the file was not there.. as she heard the  foot steps towards the cabin she quickly arranged the disordered files and sat on the chair quickly composing herself.

Flashback ends

Neil: Ms. Mehta I am really sorry but you have to manage this all for one day alone.. as I have to go for very important meeting.. if it would be possible I would have sent anybody else but it was necessary!

Avni: Mr. Khanna.. you give so much explanation! It's okay! I will manage don't worry!
She said assuring him..

He smiled

"I will manage that you can not go there. That you don't left with any reason to go there! Be prepared Mr. Khanna because I will manage the broken you also!" She thought

Avni: well I will leave now..

Neil: sure.. but

Avni: but we will meet in evening don't worry... at 7pm pick me from my place! She smiled

Neil: okay.. sure! He replied with a smile.

He looked at her as she got out of his cabin.

He left early from the office today..
he went home.. changed and drove off to her house in excitement! He liked her.. her attitude.. she is different! So confident yet little emotional! She doesn't fear.. she is beautiful she is brave she is perfect!

He reached outside her house and messaged her

Neil: I am outside

As he messaged.. he saw a curtain opened at the room on the upper floor. There she was. She checked and then came down. She sat in the car.

Neil: hey!

Avni: hey.. all fine?

Neil: yup! You were checking if I was there or it was a lie

Avni chuckled

Avni: so you saw me! Yes I was checking! Trust nobody so soon..

Neil: so you don't trust me?

Avni: do you trust me?

Neil: well I thought you are here with me because somewhere trust is budding?

Avni: May be! We will get to know! Better we leave now..

Neil: yess.. we will talk when we reach

"Her behaviour.. her words are somewhat different.. the bravery in her eyes is hiding something.. something big related to her life.. some pain ! And I have to find it!" Neil thinks as he drives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was it?

Some updates more and something big going to happen! Wait.

Reviews awaited!
Votes target: 40 votes😁

Love love 💕
Aks❤️