Part 17

Hola!

I am sorry😐
I have a lot of stuffs for the story in my mind but wasn't able to write it down.. I don't know why but just wasn't able to come up with it! So sorry again.

But yes.. I am back again! So here you go!

Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maa I have the file with me.. but.." said avni on the call.
"No but Avni! Did you forget what was planned? Whatever may happen but Neil can't get this deal done.. khanna industry has to destroy!" Replied Neela

"Maa.." Avni struggled to even utter her point in front of Neela, she has seen Neela doing work day and night just for Avni and Mehta industry. When that little girl was left alone in this world she handled her and thus Neela was more than a guardian, more than a mother.. Neela was both her parents.. she played the role of her father and mother both! But Neil... she can't do this to him! How could she?

"Ok Maa I will call u back.. neil aane vala hoga." Avni said before hanging the call.

Soon Neil came out after getting ready.

Neil: come Avni. Let's go for breakfast!
He said while adjusting his shirt.

Avni was seeing him constantly while he was unaware of her gaze. She was thinking.. all that has happened in just a little span.. from a well determined mind and a full plan now she stands here.. where she doesn't know if she is even right!? Why this happening? Why she found Neil so different to what Neela Maa told? Why she feels secure, safe, happy and contented with him? Why she trusts him? Why?

Neil: Avniiiiiii!!!!!!
He shouted for the nth time.
Avni came out of her trance.

Avni: ye.. yes.. yesss
Neil: 15 mins ago you were scolding me for not getting ready.. and here I am calling you since 5mins and you are not even replying!!!

Avni: no.. nothing! Come let's go.
She fumbled

Neil didn't found her okay.. she wasn't the one to lost in her own thoughts, she was the always active one! Her expressions didn't say that she is alright!

Neil: Avni everything okay?? Are you nervous?
He asked holding her shoulders.

Avni looked into his eyes.. full of care. No, she wanted her revenge but not on the sake of her humanity!

Avni: yess.. I am nervous.
Neil: I am with you!
Avni: I know.
She smiled holding his hand in hers.

Neil: come nowww!!!
They chuckled as he dragged her with him out of the room to have their breakfast.

Soon they had there breakfast in the nearby restaurant and then headed towards the hospital.

Neil: we have an appointment with Dr. John at 10.
Receptionist: your name please?
Neil: Neil khanna.
Receptionist: just wait for 10 mins Sir.

As soon as he turned towards Avni. He found her constantly looking here and there, running her fingers through her hairs again and again. She was actually nervous! It wasn't easy and he knows it. It is necessary and he knows it.

Neil: Avni..
Avni: Neil I will be okay na?
Neil: you will be okay.. everything will be okay..
he said hugging her.
She was weak, she was unsure! She was Avni not Avni Mehta!
He liked Avni Mehta but now he knows he can't leave.. he can't live without Avni! Don't know when but now she affected him more anyone did till now. She was the one who bows the pain he also went through since childhood. She understands him. While he stood there for her. He want to share her sufferings, end her pain!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go.. so now the interesting part is going to start ahead! Okay I am excited 😁

Do tell how was this? Did I dragged it much?

Votes pleaseee!
Reviews awaited!

Love love 💕
Aks❤️