Part 19

Hola!
I love you all.. late hone ke liye maaf kr do😭😝

Here you go..

Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Neil sat on the couch.. all devastated ! Where the file would be? Even the project file in his laptop is deleted.. who could have done that?!

Avni was in her room.. she ought to be resting but no.. her guilt of breaking his trust.. to ruin everything was all over mind. Neela Maa was happy seeing them progress in their mission but Avni wasn't.. the person in another room most probably in the most stressful time right now has always been her side.. he is helping her get away from her darkest secret! She should not have done that.

Avni: Neil??
She said while coming inside his room.

Neil was still sitting on the couch.. tensed and with no clue at all how this all happened and what to do now!

He looked up to her.
Neil: Avni.. you here? You should be resting.

Avni: Neil what happened? Everything is fine? I mean you look upset..

Neil: no.. nothing it's all okay!

Avni: Neil.. don't lie just tell me now.

Neil looked away from her.. it's no use to hide from her, eventually by the meeting she would get to know that.

Neil: Avni everything is ruined Avni!
He said with teary eyes.frustration .

Avni moved forward to him.. taking his hands into hers.
Avni: Neil tell me properly.
It was difficult for her to even let those words come out of her mouth. IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF HER!

Neil: Avni.. the meeting for which I came here.. it's file is lost! It's even vanished from my laptop.. I have checked it at every damn place.. it LOST!
He again sat on the couch with all the hopes lost.

Avni: Neil.. Neil don't loose hopes. Believe me we will get through it.
Neil: how? We are not left with anything. I have worked for it all these years and now..

Avni: see.. we will handle it. We will talk to them. I am gonna help you.. I am coming with you there. Please believe me.

She had tears in her eyes.. he had tears in his eyes.. those were of guilt and those of helplessness.

Avni left to her room for picking up some of the papers related to it.. which were actually with her since they let from India.  While Neil was again working to make a presentation compacting all the ideas.

Avni: I can't do this to Neil. I have seen his condition, I had to do it but no. But I have to do something.. if I just give him the file just like that.. it will just end his trust in me. To fix this haox I have to lie to him again.

But her childhood.. all the "truth" which Neela told her came to her mind again. In all those battle of emotions in her leads to her weakness. To make herself think straight again.. to make her mind at peace again.. she needed her drug dose again.. but she can't. 
She felt her body started feeling numb again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again a short and late update due to my exams. But I have to update something.. It's WRITER'S DAY after all!❤️

Happy writer's day once again😍❤️

Votes please!
Reviews awaited!

Love love 💕
Aks❤️