Part 12

Hola!

Here you go with update..
Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vidyut: hahaha... ok then.. I think now you will not argue with me.

Avni lowered her head, not meeting his eyes. She was in terrible fear! Vidyut coming more close to her.. he held her by her shoulder in a way in which she was so NOT comfortable!

There voice were pretty slow.. so Neela could not listen them, but it has been long since the doorbell rang and Avni didn't came back inside till now!

Neela: Avniiii.. who is there??
She spoke in the voice audible till the door.

Voice: aunty we are here!
Neela turned to look at the owner of the voice.. here he was Neil.. and Avni with him. Though Neela didn't saw him till now.. but she understood it to be him obviously!

Neil: how are you aunty?
He asked touching her feet. His charming smile was soo attractive but.. Neela can't forgive him and just can't be too sweet to him! Just like Avni even she things Khannas to be the reason of that accident!

Neela fakes a smile.

Neela: I am good. Hope you are fine?

Neil: ofcourse. He smiled

Neela: Avni What took you both so long to come inside?

Avni went numb.. what she should say?

Flashback

Avni closed her eyes in disgust as Vidyut was roaming his hands on her arms and waist. She just wanted to push him away!

Suddenly she felt his hands were not on her waist.. she opened her eyes to see neil there standing and Vidyut was laying on the floor.
Neil's eyes were full of anger.. while Vidyut was confused.

Neil: don't even dare to come near her Mr. Vidyut!
Neil said warning him.

Vidyut stood up.
Vidyut: and who are you to say that? Oh oh oh.. I got it... her new lover?? Mr. Neil Khanna!

Neil rolled his eyes.
Neil: just leave from here now! Don't dare to meet her again!

Vidyut: Avni fo you want so?

Vidyut tried to came near Avni.. trying to frighten her again!
Neil puts his hands on her shoulder and stands in front of her.. blocking the way for Vidyut.

Neil: I said just go!
Neil said looking into his eyes.

Vidyut: I will see you!
Vidyut said towards Avni before leaving from there.

Neil faced towards her. As soon as he turns she hugs him tight while sobbing.
Avni: thank you.. thank you so much!

Neil: shh.. calm down! Everything is fine! He is gone!

Avni pacified herself and looked towards him.

Avni: how did you know he was Vidyut?

Neil: who else could torture you like this! Nobody else than this devil!

Avni remained silent.

Neil was about to say something but before that they heard Neela calling them.

Neil: now just be calm. She should not see you like this.
He said cupping her face and wiping off her tears.
She just smiled to him .

They went inside.

Flashback ends.

Neil: nothing.. actually I was just on a call and that's why she was just waiting for me! Sorry for that!

Neela: oh. It's okay.. come sit!

Avni looked at neil. He just blinked his eyes in assurance.

They chatted for a while and then the dinner started.
Servants puts all the dishes on the table and started serving them.
There were all the main Indian cuisines.

Avni took a bowl and served some Kadhai paneer in it and forwarded it to him.

Avni: I made this.

Neil smiled looking at her.. remembering the incident in morning. He told her to make something by her own and now here it is!
Well they don't know the reason for all the sweet gestures from both the sides but it just feels so good!

Neil took the bowl and stopped the servants from serving him any other dish. This kadhai paneer and chappatis were enough for him.. well this treat he actually wanted.

Avni was looking at him in admiration.
Neela broke her trance of thoughts.

Neela: Avni eat!!
Avni: ya.yes.. yess..!
Neil smirked seeing her, knowing what was actually distracting her.
Neil: Avni I told you.. I have one very important work from tomorrow! Well it will take me a little time and actually I need your help and if you are comfortable.. will you accompany me to London?

Avni was shocked at this sudden talk.
Neela smirked towards Avni thinking about the revenge plan being proceeded.

Avni: I.. I..

Neil: oh.. aunty you tell me.? Can she go with me? Plz.. it's really important!!

Neela smiles.
Neela: yess. Sure! Avni can go. After all it will be more good even for her as a learner!

Avni: yup.. fine I will come.

Neil was glad at this approval.

They came to the hall after dinner.
Neil: the food was awesome.

Neela: only kadhai paneer! As you have eaten that only!
The trio chuckled.

Neil: yes.. it was great! Thank you!
He said looking at Avni.

Avni: it will be my pleasure to make next time also!

Neil: soon!  Well now I should leave.. it's pretty late.. and Avni.. tomorrow afternoon is our flight.. please be ready!

She nodded in reply.

She went till the car to drop him. He was about to sit in the car but turned to  her.

Neil: take care Okay? Call me if you need any help!
He said cupping her face.

For the first time she was seeing someone taking care of her so much.. her eyes became watery and before she flow into emotions she shrugged it off.

Avni: yes.
She smiled.
He turned again but again spotted by her voice.

Avni: you too take care.
Neil: I will!
They both smiled looking each other before he drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So our hero helped his heroine again! 😁
How's it?

Reviews awaited!
Votes please!

Love love 💕
Aks❤️