Part 20

Hola!
First with the chapter..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon it was time for the meeting.. Neil made presentation of as much information and data as he can, but it wasn't obviously sufficient.

He went to Avni's room soon after getting ready. She wasn't there. He looked everywhere in the room but she wasn't there, but yes, he got 'THE FILE' there kept on the desk. Obviously he was shocked at first to see it there, but being the kind hearted person he is.. he though that it was with her only and when she found it she kept it there and Now she must have even left for the meeting. Though he was satisfied, to be more specific relieved.. his hardwork hasn't gone in vain.

Neil: thank you so much Avni.  
He whispered.

Reaching at the venue he expected Avni to be there, he searched and waited for her to arrive before the meeting starts. He started to get worried soon, if she isn't at the hotel and not even here where she possibly be right now?!

As the time cane for the meeting, he proceeded for that, the presentation went amazing despite of the fact that the whole time he was just thinking about her where abouts. Getting free from there he rushed back to the hotel and went straight to her room again, incase she is back.

Avni wasn't there but there was a letter, which he might have missed the first time he came there to check her. He was shocked, picking up and reading that letter has become the most difficult task he has done ever.

Neil,

I am sorry. Sorry that I am going behind your back, sorry that I have broken your trust, sorry that I am such a coward and sorry for ever trying to ruin you.

Ruin, yes I am the one who hided that file. My intention was never good Neil .. I always wanted to ruin everything. But trust me, you changed that, you changed me, your care and loving nature made my heart melt and can't do anything bad to you anymore. I am sorry, really really sorry. I am mess I don't want you to get dirty in, thus I am leaving for good. After Whatever I have done it is not possible for me to stand in front of you and look into your eyes.

You accepted an addict like me as your friend and that is enough for me to feel good my entire life. Thank you for everything and sorry for everything.

I know you will.. but please don't try to ever contact me. You will not be able to find me ever.

Thank you for being you Neil.
I can never ever forget you.
I love you.

Avni.

The letter fell from his hands as the tears rolled down his cheeks. How can this happen? How can she do this? Why?

Betrayal, sadness, disappointment all the emotions came all together breaking his heart into pieces.

She confessed her love for him finally, but he never imagined the confession to actually be the end of them. He never imagined this super smart girl to ever have this deep secrets within her.

Whatever it might be what she was for with him but he started to love her, he got used to her and forgetting her is not possible. He is ready to forget her every mistake, to help her move on but.. but she left. Again ruining everything. Again not asking for his wish. Again not asking for what he has in heart.

The reason for her hatred is still not known and it is driving him crazy.

There are so many questions, and he needs answers. The darkness needs to be removed now, everything has to be clear as daylight.

Making this determination he again stood up wiping his tears, folded the letter keeping it in his pocket.

"Mr. Singh I need your help, as soon as possible." He said over the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How's the big twist??
Avni's confession.
What will happen next?

Note: sorry for being absent for so many months from here. My life was way too difficult at that moment and it just wasn't possible to write even if I tried. I am sorry. 😛

Please do vote and comment.

*check out my new story too.. "BETTERHALF" it's not an avneil ff.. but you will definitely love it. 2 chapters uploaded.*

Love love 💕
Aks ❤️