Part 18

"Since when you are into drugs?" Asked the doctor.

"5 years" she replied

She looked towards Neil and he blinked his eyes and tightened the grip of his hand on hers, assuring her.

Doctor: see.. you just have to be determined and don't worry if you will try you will get out of it. I am giving you the medicines and whatever treatment I can but after all that it depends on you that if you can control that pain and urge of your drug dose.

Avni nodded in reply.
Doctor: these are all your prescriptions please do follow this and I am here if you need any help!

Neil: thank you doctor
He said taking the prescription from the doctor.

As they both were about to go out of the cabin.

Doctor: Mr. Khanna I want to talk to you.. regarding your wife.
Avni looked at Neil at the mention "wife"
Avni was interrupted as Neil spoke

Neil: ye.. yes doctor..
he looked towards Avni
Neil: Avni please just wait outside for 10 min.
Avni nodded before leaving from there.

Doctor: Mr. Khanna this is going to be very difficult! And in most of the cases it is not even possible to give a successful treatment without going to the rehab centre. I would like to recommend you that you show send her there. I am sure she will be fine there. Otherwise you have to help her a lot through all this.. I am telling you again.. she is addict since 5 years it will be real difficult!

Neil listened to him very sincerely..
Neil: doctor but I don't think I can send her there.. no.. she will not agree.. I can't force her.

Doctor: please think once again.
Neil nodded and left from there.

Avni was waiting for him near the car.. he knew she would ask him 2 questions and yes she did!

Avni: what the doctor said? And didn't you said anything he said.. he said me.. your wife?!

Neil: doctor just told me all the time of your medicines once again. And for second ques.. why would I mind it even?!
He smirked.

Avni: ooooooohhhh!!! Mr. Neil Khanna.. I was right then??
She giggled.

Neil: what?
Avni: I told you.. 'now you like me.. but soon you will love me!' She winked.
Neil: okayy!! But I didn't said that even!
Avni: ahan!! No problem.. ab Avni Mehta koi cheez bolti hai toh voh toh hokr rehti hai.. wait and watch!
She said narrowing her eyebrows, looking into his eyes.
Soon they both burst out laughing.

Neil: so Avni.. the meeting is after 2 hours. Would you accompany?
He asked while driving.

Reality strikes her again.. about the topic she is not sure about.. and she doesn't want to do anything wrong to him atleast until she gets sure about it! But Neela maa..

Neil: Avni..??? Tell??

Avni: umm.. no. Please manage it yourself today.. I am not feeling okay!

Neil: what happened? Do you have fever? I can postpone the meeting... I can't leave you alone if you are not feeling okay!

Avni: no.. it's nothing like that! You don't have to postpone the meeting,. I am okay.. I am just not in the mood to meet anybody right now! You understand right?!

Neil: oh.. fine!
He smiled which she reciprocated.

They reached hotel and went to their respective rooms.
Neil was searching for his file everywhere in the room.. he has worked a lot for it! His hardwork, his sacrifices of his life all would be worth it just by this deal! It can't be lost! It can't!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go!

I would soon update as soon as I get time. Hope I will not make you all wait for long.

Do tell how's it? Your comments are my source of courage!

Votes please!
Reviews awaited!

Love love 💕
Aks❤️