Part 4

Heeyyaaaa!!!
I am back.. sorry for the late update.. there is some network issues nowadays!!

So let's get straight to the update first..

Enjoy reading!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guests have started arriving to khanna mansion.

Bebe was all ready with the new saree which neil gifted her.. actually it's more of became like a tradition now, same happens every year.

Neil: " so all ready darlo?"

Bebe: "haan ji puttar ji" she pecks his hand which was on her shoulder before.

Neil: " toh chalo.. sab aapka intazaar kr rhe hain!"

He takes her hand like a gentleman and proceeded to the hall.

As she reached the hall all lights were off.. then everybody shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY as ali switched on all the lights.

Bebe: "Thank youu!" She said with watery eyes.

Bebe was so happy seeing all the preparations and everything and especially because her grandson loves her soo much.

Neil: main abhi aaya bebe!

She nodded, and got busy in guests.

Neil ran towards Ali.

Neil: is she here yet?

Ali chuckled seeing thw condition of his dear friend.

Neil: Ali kuch bolega.. (he glares)

Ali(suppressing his laugh): nhi mere bhai.. thoda aur intazaar!!

Neil: abeyyy yaar!!! He said in frustration

As they were talking avni reached there.. she was behind Neil as they just stopped their talks, she tqpped on his shoulder.

Neil faced towards her and hushh.. she was here finally!!

She smiled.. Neil was totally lost in her.. she wore a beautiful yellow suit with orange duppata. Her hairs all wavy, with minimal makeup and rossy lips! Her big beautiful eyes.. he was lost! She waved her hands in front of his eyes.. thus he comes out of his trance.

Neil: hii.!!

Avni: hello. Where were you lost? She chuckled

Neil: no.. nothing like that! He fumbled.

Avni came near to his ears and whispers..

Avni: you could have complimented instead of staring!
She winked and left, and neil was left standing there numb.. his eyes wide open!

Ali shaked his shoulders a little.

Ali: neil.. neil!!!

Neil : Ali.. Ali.. Aliiiiii!!! He screamed in excitement

Ali: bhai kya boli voh kuch btaega???

Neil: Ali tujhe kyu sab kuch jaanna hai..

Ali: whaat??

Neil: yes.. arey yaar chinta mat kr sab bataunga par abhi ke liye main chalta hun! He winked.

Neil left leaving confused ali behind.

Neil goes to the mini stage arranged there for cake cutting, he took the mike

Neil: hello everyone. Firstly thank you for blessing us with your presence today. Today is birthday of my beautiful darlo.. my bebe (he smiles and decends the stage, goes towards her bebe and brings her to thw stage). So this party is for her and even for someone else.. actually recently our company collaborated with Mehta industries after a long period of time.. thus this is to celebrate a new bond here! So I wholeheartedly invite Ms. Avni Mehta up on the stage.

Everybody claps for them. He like a gentleman holds her hand her brings her on the stage. He gave mike to her.

Avni thinks" really!!! He is more smart than I expected!!! Such a sweet gesture to impress girl. I must say he has all the genes of his parents to show fake love and care to people!"

Avni: First of all.. Happy birthday bebe! (She side hugged bebe) So.. this collaboration of our industries is the incomplete work of our parents which i wanted to continue now! As i have just came to India after my studies and it's my first project so what could be better than a collaboration with the man himself "The Neil Khanna". Well I don't doubt myself and neither anybody else should..(she looked towards Neil.. while he just smiles) but business needs profits and this is surely gonna help it! So cheers to the new bond from my side!

Then again the announcement comes from Neil's side..

Neil: so let's cut the cake then!

Two cakes were brought to the stage one for bebe's birthday and second as the celebration for partnership.

They cut the cake, fed to each other and then answered some of the reporters about there project.

Avni: so this was a nice surprise!

Neil: well.. i hope you liked it!

Avni: of course i do! She smiles

Neil: You are looking beautiful today.
He says looking into her eyes.

Avni: Thank you!!! Well you are a fast learner i must say! She smirked

Neil chuckled at this remark.

Neil: so would you mind a..

Avni: walk after the party??? She asked with narrow eyebrows.

Neil: umm.. yeah actually!! So ??

Avni: first wind up the party then..
she smirked and left towards the drinks section there.

After 1 hour the party was over.. Neil goes towards Avni who was sitting on a couch near a window seeing the moon outside..

Neil keeps his hand on her shoulder.. she turns her eyes towards him.. she smiles seeing him.

Avni: so free now??

Neil: yeah atlast.. how was the party though?

Avni: Nice... she smiles

Neil: thank you..!! Well let's go for the walk then??

Avni: you want to talk or walk?

Neil: ummm.. talk..

Avni: so we can do it here instead!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this was it.. next is going to ne an interesting one!!

If it is not so good so pardon me.. as for somedays i am indulged in writing a new theme.. and soo much lost in it!!😝😝
It will soon be uploaded once itis completed!!

Till then this is it!!

Reviews awaited!!

Vote target: umm!!🤔🤔 not for this one!!😉😉 next update soon!! 😁😁

Love love 💕
Aks❤️